*chapter 1* first day

Hi!  New book!!

____

My eyes flutter open. Today's the first day of school! I am a sophomore!

I head to the bathroom and brush my h/l h/c and my w/e/c and w/t/c.(wolf ear and tail color.)  I put in my ear piercing as well.Last year I was beta. Let's see what this year will bring. I get dressed.

I usually wear darker clothes but this'll do

I head to school. I walk in, my first class is home room. While I'm heading to home room someone trips me. "Haha looser! " I hear a girl with pink hair yell. I stand up, I also have my ears tucked in. "What did you say? " I say while grabbing her shirt and pick in her up, my ears pop out. I look her straight in the eyes. "Now now put the my little pony down. " I man says. I look over and I see... Gene? "Ugh what the heck you you want? " I ask annoyed. "I don't want you to break my little toys. " he says with a smirk. "Ok fine but you owe me. " I say letting go of her. I walk off.

Time skip to lunch

I usually sit alone so it's nothing new. All the sudden this purple haired girl, green haired guy and this human come sit next to me. "Hey y/n! " they yell. "Who are you? " I ask. "Oh sorry I'm Dottie, this is Daniel and the is Aaron. " the purple haired wolf said. "OK... " I say confused and continue eating. Lunch is over now.

Time skip to werewolf class 101

"OK class the Alfa will be announced at the end of the day. " the teacher says. I hear a lot of other wolves just say, 'oh i bet I'll be alpha' honestly it annoys me, I could care less.

Last class is P. E. We run a lot then head to the 'end of first day rally' honestly I thinkss stupid but whatever. "OK the alpha this year is... " they pause. "What is this right? " they ask really quick. "OK I guess so.. OK the new alpha is y/n l/n! " they cheer. Everyone pauses and then cheers,  "first female alpha!! " they all cheer.

What?  How am I alpha?  OK well here we go, I hope they don't bother me too much.

Here I come world. Nah never mind I'm not 'that kind of person'.

____

I know it's short but here's the first chapter!  I hope you enjoyed!!!