*chapter 5* sick

Bloop.... Bunz and soup

___

I wake up but I have a horrible head ache... Maybe it's from my wolf form... I still need to learn to control it. If I'm in it long I loose control, so I need to practice with it but where?

"Y/n? " I hear my bluenette sister say. "Yeah *cough*" I reply. "Oh y/n.....your sick arnt you? " she says opening my door. I sit up looking at her. "*cough* how did you know? " I say sarcastically. "Ok that's your staying home!  I'll call the school now. " she says grabbing her phone. "Ok-" I was going to say more but I was cut off by the urge to throw up. I ran to the bath room and threw my guts out. "Y/n...you need to practice this or you'll keep getting sick, I'll see what I can find online. " Kaitlyn says walking out of my room. "I'll also bring some medicine for you and a wet cloth. " she yells from down stairs.

She walks back in and gives me my medicine and cloth, she puts the cloth on my on fire forehead. "I saw a class online for this. You go to this place and that take you to the forest. It looks great!  But... " kaitlyn trails off. "But, what? " I ask still laying on the bed 'dying'. "Well it's really expensive... We can't afford it. " Kaitlyn says sadly. "I know, we shouldn't make dad work more... I'll just have to get a job..... Ugh wor-" I was going to say work but the I ran to the bath room and threw up. "I'll get a second job too. " Kaitlyn States. "Thanks K. " I thank her before throwing up again. She giggles and walks away. "Hey this is no laughing matter it's a barfing matt-" again threw up.

Time skip, 4: 00 pm

It's so late in the day and I have a worse head ache,  I'm sweating like crazy and when I sleep I have terrible nightmares. At least I'm not throwing up as much though. I fall asleep into a nightmare, we're this house is burning but Kaitlyn and my dad are in there.

Eins P. O. V.

I walk to y/NS House since she wasn't in school. Probably sick, so I bought her, her favorite candy, f/c. I nock on her door and her overprotective sister opens the door. "Hello? " she asks. "Oh you must me Kaitlyn? " I ask her. "Yes? " she responds confused on why I'm here. "Oh sorry! I'm here because I thought y/n was sick so I brought her some f/c." I say holding the bag with the candy in it up. "Oh wow!  I think she'll love it,  but.... She's really sick so I don't know if you want to go in there. " Kaitlyn says with a sad face. "Oh no, it's fine. I'll go in I don't really care how she looks, just want to see her smile! " I says with a smile then realize what I said and start to blush. "Ooo~ anyways thanks. I'm glad she has a good friend. " she says with a big smile. I walk in and into y/NS room. I see her and she looks....... Like she's in pain. I feel sad seeing her like this, like I want her to not be in pain and help her as much as I can. "Y/n? " I say sitting next to her bed. She slowly opens her eyes. She flashes a quick smile then coughs. "You ok?  How did you get so sick? " I ask her. "Ok one, I'm fine. And two, it's because *Cough* I turned into my wolf form. I can't fully control it yet so I have to take a class. So I'm gonna get a job soon. " she says with her eyes closed. "Oh, OK... Where do you think you'll work? " I ask her. "I don't know. " she responds. "Maybe the maid cafe? " I say teasingly. "Uh no. You just said that to see me in a small dress. Hmf. " she pouts. "Maybe~" I teas again. "You'll never see me in one of those. I never want to see myself in one of those... " she says like she's scared of it. "You know I'm just teasing. But I think you would look good in one. " I say stating facts. "Hey yeah right, I would look like a little mushroom thingy. " she says waving her hands around. "Pff a mushroom?! " I say laughing. "You'd look ten times better than a mushroom. " I say blushing a bit. She looks me in the eyes shocked on what I just said. "Thanks! " she says smiling. "Oh I forgot I got you some f/c." I hand her the bag. "Yasss!! Come to me my precious! " she yells gobbling the candy down. "Thanks! " she yells. "Anytime." I smile.

_____

Hi!  So this was made Friday , July 27th but will be posted later soo... Yeah.... Anyways hope you liked it!!

Word count: 841