*chapter 4* my ability

Hey. I know I haven't posted on this in a little but its because I have other stories!  So if you want you can check them out!!

______

I wake up in a room. Everything's blurry, I blink a little and regain my vision. I look to my left and no ones there, I look to my left and see... Ein. Has he been heret he whole time?

"Y-y/n? " he asks lifting his head up. " are you feeling better?! " he asks looking me strait in the eye. Oh gosh it's been a while since someone has looking me in the eyes with no fear, and with concern. Only kaitlyn and dad. "Y-yeah I'm good. Thanks. " I say tilting my head down. "You sure? " he asks again. "Yeah, man who knew getting hit in the head with a chair would give you this bad of a headache. " I say smiling. "Umm... Let's see... Everyone! " he says mad, then he starts to laugh. I join in too. We sat there laughing and the nurse comes in.

"You feeling better? " she asks with a clipboard in her hands. I nod ever so slightly. She writes on the board. "Ok your free to go but please take these pills for your headache. I know you don't like taking them and mostly throw them away. " she says rolling her eyes. "OK, OK" I say putting my hands up like I surrender.

We walk out of the nurses office. "Soo you usually get in fights like this? " he questions. "Yeah, yeah. I was beta last year. " I say rolling my eyes. "Really? " he says with wide eyes. "Yeah." I answer. We are now outside of school. "Hey, can I walk you home? " he asks. "Ugh I guess. " I say shrugging my shoulders.

We are now heading home when... "Hey y/n~." I hear,  a certain red haired wolf say. "What do you want! " I growl turning around to face him. "Just for you to be mine~" he says with a smirk. Gosh I hate this guy!  All he wants is power. You know what ill give him power.

I punch him in the face. "Leave.me.alone! " I yell. "You heard her! " Ein yells. "No!  If you won't fall for me. I'll make you fall! " he yells smirking. He swings a punch at me. I dodge. All the sudden 7 more werewolves pop out of the bushes. Two grab EIN and pin him to the ground. The other five go behind blaze. "So you can either give up orrr. I challenge you to a fight! " he yells. "Hmmm... How about a.... Fight! " I yell getting into a fighting stance. They all come at me at once...

After a long battle that isn't over....

I'm all be bruised and beaten. If I was a male alpha I bet they wouldn't do this... I guess I'll have to use my ability... What a shame... They'll have to be in pain... Oh who and kidding I'll enjoy this...

They stand there each with a good amount of cuts and bruises. "Have you givin up yet? " they ask. "Y/n! " Ein manages to say before they cover his mouth again. I look over at him then at blaze. "You done being pitiful? " I ask with a smirk. He growls and run towards me.

I Stand there with wind blowing upwards on me. My hair blowing upwards too. They stop and stare at me. I close my eyes, seconds later I open them and they are e/c but a wolf eye. I change into a wolf. (Big as in twilight the movie. If you haven't seen it just look it up, twilight wolf compared to human.)  My fur is my hair color h/c but my paws, tail and ear tips are white. "H-how?  Only extreme power wolves can change!  " blaze yells in fear. I just howl. They all run off leaving me and ein. I sit down still in wolf form. "I'm so confused... " ein says. I change to my human form and start to explain. "Well I'm adopted so we aren't completely sure either, but all we know is I can change to my wolf form and I only use it if completely Nesasary. " I explain. "Oh.. OK" he says still shocked. "I'm gonna go home, see ya next week! " I yell. (Today's Friday)  "bye! " he yells walk in away waving.

I get home to an angry kaitlyn. "What did you do!! " she yells. "What do you mean? " I ask. "I saw a bunch of werewolves running and yelling 'run she's gonna eat us! ' I can only imagine that was you. And you have bruises?! " she asks looking at my arms. "Well they all ganged up on me and one of my pack mates. They got me good because there was eight of them... Soo... I kinda kicked there butts in my wolf form... " I say rubbing the back of my neck. "Ugh what am I gonna do with you? Just go get some rest. " she says start in to clean. "Ok." I walk to my room and change. It's only 4: 00 so I'll just take a nap...

____

Hi!  Did you like it?  I love wolves so yeah... And I love twilight... If you haven't seen it you should!  It's a great movie but the werewolves come in the second movie sooo......

Word count: 902