1: First Kiss

Part One: The Highschool Crush
Summary: Harry asks Louis to fuck him accidentally

Harry sat in Room 408 of his highschool, nervous as hell because he thought it would be a great idea to ask Louis Tomlinson, his crush, and the most asinine jerk of the whole school to meet. Of course, Harry didn't expect Louis to say yes, but he did, so there Harry was, a nervous wreck, waiting for Louis Tomlinson. "Why are you scared love?" Louis asked as he put his hands on the shaking boy. "Scared? I'm not scared! Don't be silly!" Harry said with a nervous laugh. "I don't bite without consent." Louis winked, sitting on the chair in front of Harry backwards so he could face him. Harry blushed bright red at the comment. "Anyway, why'd you ask me to meet you? What's up?" Louis asked in a caring tone. "Um, well," Harry fumbled with his words. "It can't be that bad!" Louis smiled sweetly. Harry didn't know how to say "Hi, I've loved you ever since I first laid eyes on you and you're super sexy and I want you to bite my neck so hard it bleeds and find all my sensitive spots and then push me on the bed, kissing me roughly whilst ripping the clothes from my body and the fucking me till I can't walk." Harry blushed harder. "Well then, tell me how you really feel." Louis chuckled. "Oh fuck, did I just say that out loud?" Harry mumbled. "Yeah." Louis replied, not seeming bothered. "This was dumb wasn't it? I'm just gonna go." Harry said, walking towards the door. "Not on my watch." Louis smirked. Louis grabbed Harry's arm and spun him till his back hit the wall. Louis grabbed Harry's face gently, and connected their lips in a rough but passionate kiss. "What if we do all the things you wanted?"

Part One: My Best Friends Best Friend
Summary: Harry gets the hots for his best friends best friend

Harry was going to his best friend's, friends house to hang out. In a less confusing way, Harry was gonna see Zayn at Zayn's friends house so they could all sleepover together, but mostly cause Zayn was wanting Harry to "Get out there!" As he put it. But Harry didn't wanna "Get out there!" until a beautiful brown haired boy answered the door. "Harry! You're here! Awesome! Now let's get this party started!" Zayn said with way too much enthusiasm. "Zayn, chill the fuck out it's only 8 o'clock." The boy giggled, and God, that was the most beautiful noise Harry's ever heard. Zayn gave a pout, but implied. A little while later they started to watch a movie, but Harry couldn't concentrate on the movie, all he could do was think about that adorable boy sitting next to him. Zayn looked away from the movie towards the two, to see Harry eye-raping Louis, licking his lips on occasion. Zayn fake coughed, looking away. "I'm going to go get snacks." Zayn said awkwardly, getting up to go to the kitchen. As soon as Zayn was out of sight, the boy sat closer to Harry. "I'm Louis by the way." he smiled. "I'm Harry." Harry returned the smile. Louis put his hand on Harry's upper thigh, rubbing it gently. "I've noticed how often you've been staring at me, and how horny you seem." Louis said with a smirk. Harry's breath hitched as Louis cupped his clothed dick. Louis leaned in closer to Harry, closing his eyes gently whilst connecting their lips in a sweet kiss. Louis continued to palm Harry when a faint fake cough was heard. "Oh shit, you're back." Louis pulled away quickly with a faint blush covering his cheeks. "Yeah, I wish I wasn't. Did I interrupt something?" Zayn asked quietly. "I have to use the restroom." Harry said, quite and quick.