6: Clothing Being Taken

Summary: Louis comes home to Harry who's wearing Louis' big soft jumper and lacey pink panties

Word Count: 1252

Louis jogged up the steps to his and Harry's home, quickly unlocking the door and making his way inside. "Haz, I'm home!" He called out as he hung his jacket on the coat rack by the door. He untied his Converses, giving their golden retriever Honey a quick scratch behind her ear. After not getting an answer from Harry, he assumed that he had gone out with friends. So he stood up and made his way to the bedroom to get changed and have a nap before Harry gets home. He opened the door to find Harry under the covers, on his phone. "Hey, Haz." Louis said unintentionally snappy. "Awe Lou, what's wrong? You seem tense." Harry commented as he walked to Louis and put his hands on his smooth chest. Louis' breath hitched when he saw what Harry was wearing. "You're wearing my old jumper. You look so pretty in it, baby." Louis complimented. Harry blushed, the sleeves a bit too long, giving him cute sweater paws and the end of the jumper barely covering his ass. Harry leaned in, pressing their lips together in a sweet kiss that quickly turned into a heated make out session. Louis' hands traveled down to Harry's perky bum giving it quick squeeze. He felt the soft lace on Harry's bum, moaning softly in Harry's mouth as he continued to kneed Harry's ass. Harry moaned back as Louis' fingers slipped under the panties, teasing Harry's rim with his middle finger, pushing it in slightly and pulling back out. Harry laied his head on Louis' shoulder as Louis continued tease Harry's hole with his fingers. "Please, more. I need more." Harry whimpered. "Alright, baby. Hands and knees on the bed, then." Louis said sternly. Harry nodded, burying his face in the pillows and making sure his pink panties were showing. Louis palmed himself through his suit pants, groaning at the image in front of him. Louis tugged his trousers off and ripped open his button up, a few buttons coming off. He'll have to fix that later. But right now he needs to get his cock in Harry's ass before he ruins his boxers. He let the shirt fall off his shoulders as he wriggled out of his boxers. Harry felt a dip in the bed as Louis crawled behind him. "Mhm, so pretty, baby. So pretty for me." Louis muttered, his hot breath seeping through the thin cloth of the lace panties that barley covered Harry's ass. Louis tugged the soft pink material aside, pecking Harry's cheek. Louis grazed his teeth down Harry's ass, nipping when he got to the middle "Oh-" Harry let out a soft, breathy moan that made Louis' heart flutter. Louis poked at Harry's hole with his tongue, nudging it in and out teasingly, just barley going past his rim. "Oh, Lou," Harry said softly, making Louis moan with his tongue breaching Harry's rim. Louis pulled himself together because now was not the time to go into a subspace, he was suppose to dom tonight. So, without warning, he shoved his tongue in making Harry yelp. As Louis ate Harry out, wiggling his tongue around, slurping, kissing and biting at his rim, he fell into more of a subspace so when Harry reached behind him to tug at Louis' hair, Louis whimpered. "Fuck-" was all Louis could get out before Harry realized that Louis had gone into a into a deep subspace. "Hey, Lou, I'm gonna need you uh-fuck-stop-stop that ple-ase." Harry moaned, trying to tug Louis' skilled tongue away from his abused hole. "Fuck, Harry, I'm sorry I-I," Louis sat up, tears in his eyes as Harry rolled to lay in his back. "Shh, it's alright, love. Calm down, I have a plan." Harry hushed, brushing Louis' cheek with his thumb. Louis' tears went away as he looked at Harry with furrowed brows. "What do you mean?" He sniffed. Harry just dug around in the bedside draw before pulling out lube, and a two sided dildo. "Oh," Louis gasped as he gently handled the silicone object. "Do you like it? I bought it last week and haven't bothered to try it out yet." Harry said, popping open the lube bottle. "Alright. I haven't been stretched in what, months?" Louis whispered. "Has it been that long?" Harry said back, his voice just as quiet. Louis nodded timidly as they began to switch places. "Well, if you aren't comfortable I can just blow you?" Harry asked, trailing kisses down Louis' stomach. "No, no, it's fine. I kinda really want to try it now." Louis shook his head softly and smiled. Harry smiled back reassuringly before coating his fingers with a generous amount of lubricant and having Louis rest his legs on his shoulders, his toes brushing again his long, soft curls. Harry went around Louis' rim with his index finger before slowly pushing in until he was to his second knuckle. Louis' face scrunched up and Harry swore he looked like a Greek god. His hair was sticking out in all the right ways, his face was glistening ever so slightly with sweat, his cheeks and neck a burning red and his eyes a piercing icy blue. Harry looked into Louis' watery eyes as he began to move his finger until he could add a second. Soon enough, he added a third and Louis was stretched out. Harry coated the toy, and placed it between the two before pushing it halfway into Louis. "Don't you need to-ah! Stretch?" Louis squeaked as the toy hit his prostate. "Uh, I already stretched this morning." Harry blushed. Louis smiled cheekily, shifting a bit so the dildo wasn't pressed harshly against his prostate. Harry pushed himself on the other side of the toy until they're bums were flush together. "Oh, fuck." Louis moaned, feeling incredibly full for the first time in months. "I-I know. It's the same width as your cock so I'm fairly use to it at this point." Harry said, sliding up and pushing back down on the silicone toy. "This is how you feel when we fuck? Fucking Christ, Haz." Louis moaned, doing the same as Harry but instead hitting his prostate again. Soon, they were thrusting together in a steady rhythm, both boys hitting their prostates harshly. Louis came first, and at the sight of Louis' sweaty, fucked out, tired face Harry came. Harry pulled it out of Louis first, as Louis was in pain because he wasn't as use to the overstimulation as Harry was. Then Harry pulled it out and set it on the floor to be cleaned later, before setting his attention back on his mess of a boyfriend that he had to clean. Harry smiled to himself and grabbed some tissues, wiping away the cum before it could get all gross and dry and he listened to Louis' little whimpers as he went around his rim. "That was fucking," Louis started. "Yeah." Harry finished as he laied down. They looked at each other, and Louis smiled softly because he was looking into those reassuring green eyes that were always there for him. Harry smiled back because he was looking into those comforting blue eyes that always calmed him down. Harry pecked Louis' lips before laying his head on his "it is what it is" and listening to the heartbeat he always fell asleep to.