51

"Hey, wake up"

"Wake up, Jo" I heard an angelic voice calling out.

"Wake up, Joey, we gotta go" I heard the angelic voice again, I smile at the use of my nickname Joey which Anne gave me. Oh shit! Anne calls me Joey, she is trying to wake me up.

I willed myself to open my eyes and wake up. As soon as my eyes shot open I saw her beautiful face. How I wish I could wake up like this everyday for the rest of my life" . There was barely any space between us, her face was so close to mine that I could feel her hot breath on my face. Her irresistible scent mixed with her vanilla perfume invaded my nostrils, I took a deep breath to inhale more of her scent.

This seemed to have broken her trance because she gently backed away. She held her hand out for me to take, who am I to deny any kind of touch from this beauty? I took her warm and soft hand to exit the vehicle. I tried to take a little advantage of this situation, my knee was but I could manage to walk on my own but I decided that it would be best to fake it. I faked my movements as if I was gonna fall, Anne immediately held me. She put one of arms around her neck and the other on my waist as she helped me walk.

I slowly leaned my left side into her right side so that I could feel her body some more. I know I sound like a pervert but try staying away from the person you love, someone who is really gorgeous inside out and has banging body. Dude, I am not pervert, I am just smitten.

Anne led me into the house, we proceeded to climb the stairs very slowly, I wanted her to hold me as long as she could. I prolonged the journey to the room by walking even slower than before. When we reached the door, Anne opened it and helped me get to the bed. I pretended to have slipped on something and fell on the bed with her.

"Oh gosh! I am so sorry, Anne. I don't know what I slipped on. Are you hurt, babe?" I asked Anne.

"No, no, I am alright. Are you hurt?"

Anne fell on top of me. I pretended to be fidgeting so I could get more closer to her.

"I think my back hit something." I said still pretending to look for something underneath. Lucky for me, I felt the remote control to the tv and grabbed it.

"Here it is" I huffed. Anne looked kind of uncomfortable but I had no intentions of telling her to get off of me.

Anne got up from the bed, dusted herself off. "Do you need something?" she asked.

"Yes actually, I am glad you asked. I really miss my friend so if you are free for some time maybe you could sit her and we can talk and spend some time together." I really did miss her and I was not ready to let her go, yet.

"Of course, I will stay Jo. You are my friend, you should not request, you can just command and I will obey." Anne said in an adorable manner. Even though Anne said that in a friendly manner it still have me very dirty thoughts. A chill ran down my spine and I could feel some moisture form between my legs.

Anne and I talked and talked and talked. We spoke about a lot of things. She even said that Gabriel, her sister wanted to meet me again, said that she was missing me. We discussed about her school project in which I will be helping her. After talking for an hour we sat there looking at each other, not saying a word just enjoying each other's company.

The door opened, I looked up to see who it was, Bella stood at the door with an annoyed expression.

"What the hell are you doing? I thought you would come to our room but instead you are here in this moron's room" Bella huffed.

"I was just catching up with my friend and there is no need for name calling, babe" Anne said as she got up from the bed.

"I will see you later, Jo. Rest well" she said and walked out of the door taking Isabella with her.