Chapter 3 - Ash's POV

So I see a few ideas but I want to kind of see more so hopefully, you all can give some more ideas. Plus I'd really love to hear what you guys think of the story so far?

Anyway, I want to include a chapter of someone's idea (of course I will mention whose idea it is) and one of homecoming/prom. So for this chapter I decided to do something on Ash's POV. Anytime you see "I, me, etc." just remember, it's Ash's POV written in first person.

Also, I decided to skip ahead a little bit just so I don't got a chapter for every single day.

Enjoy!!!
__________

Pika. Pika. Pikachu nudges me waking me.

"Oh, good morning, Pikachu," I say petting him. "How'd you sleep?"

Cha. He responds cheerfully.

I decided to take a shower this morning. Think I should take this new week, fresh.

It's been about a month since school started and I'm kind of liking this new school year. I've made some new friends and I also met a childhood friend of mine, Serena. At first I didn't recognize her, but after telling me about Professor Oak's Pokémon Summer Camp, I realized it was her.

After my shower and getting dressed, I headed downstairs to get some breakfast.

"Mom?" I yelled out.

No answer. She must must have went to work early. I decided to just grab a breakfast bar and head to school early. 7:10. About 50 more minutes till first period starts.

I took my breakfast bar to go and hopped in my car. "Pikachu, time to go!" I yelled out to Pikachu. He then ran out my bedroom window, ran towards my car, and hopped in as well.

Pika, pika.

Once I got to the school, Dawn was there. That's odd. She's usually never here this early. Oh, well. I parked my car and walked towards her.

She seems to have noticed me. "Hey, babe!" she yelled to me waving.

I waved back and she came running up to me. She gave me a hug and kiss when she got to me. I gave a hug and kiss back. "Why are you here so early?" I asked her.

"Oh I have to see my counselor about my schedule," she started. "There's a few classes on it that shouldn't be on there. So I'm seeing my counselor at 7:30."

A few minutes passed and I saw Gary running up to me. "Hey, Ash. Hey, Dawn," he said when he got up to us.

"Hey, Gary," Dawn and I said in unison.

"What's up, Gary?" I asked him.

"Oh, I was just wondering if you would want to have a battle before school started? It's been a while since we actually had one."

"Maybe. What time is it?" I ask checking my watch. It read 7:28. "Babe you better get going to the guidance office. It's about 7:30."

"Ok," she responded. She gave me a kiss and headed off to the office.

"Alright. Let's get started!" I told Gary

We went off to the battle field to see a battle between 2 other students. It appeared to be a Blastoise versus Charizard. Gary and I decided to just watch them until the battle was over.

A few minutes had passed and the Charizard trainer had turned out victorious. They shook hands and headed off the battle field.

"Alright, Gary," I started. "Let's get this battle started!"