**Ch.11**

******ATTENTION I WROTE A SMALL CHAPTER FOR WHAT IT WOULD BE LIKE IF I EARSED THE WHOLE BOOK AND WROTE IT LIKE THIS INSTEAD OF A INSTAGRAM STORY. SO TELL ME WHAT YOU GUYS WOULD LIKE OR I COULD DO IMAGINES.******
Scarlett's POV
I woke up to arms wrapped around my waist I tried to get up but failed because Marcus keep pulling me down. "Just a couple more minutes." Marcus said in his adorable yet sexy morning voice. "No come on you have to get up you have practice this morning." I said while finally getting out of bed. Marcus reluctantly got out of bed and started getting ready for practice.
Marcus and I have been dating for about 2 and half months now. Sure Jesse wasn't sure about it at first but he eventually came around. I was cooking breakfast in the kitchen when I felt arms go around my shoulders. "Can I help you Mr. Rashford?" I said with a slight laugh. "Nope can't  I just admire my beautiful girlfriend." Marcus said while looking down at me because, he is like a freaking giant compared to me. "Well you're using the "I want something tone." "Damn you know me to well." He said more so to himself. "Anyways I wanted to go out with the guys tonight and I wanted to make sure that you are okay with that." He finally told me. "You don't have to ask me about this stuff Rashy; you are aloud to do whatever you want so, if you want to go out go then go out." I said pecking his lips. "You are the best girlfriend ever." He said trying to depend the kiss I  pushed him away before it could become to intense. "Nope you've got practice in about 30 min." "Oh shit I should probably get going Or else I'm going to be late." He said kissing me one last "you're the best I love you." I laughed a little at how unaware he was. "I love you too, drive safe."
End of sneak peek