**Ch.12**

A/N
CHAPTERS WITH ** WILL BE CHAPTERS LIKE THIS AND CHAPTER WITHOUT IT WILL BE INSTAGRAM CHAPTERS.
Scarlett's POV-
Tonight Marcus and I are going out with the boys to just relax and not worry about anything. "Babe are you almost ready!?" Marcus yells up the stairs. "Almost give me a sec I'm putting my shoes on!" I yell back down. I hurry down the stairs wearing (picture)
"Wow you look absolutely beautiful." Marcus said I blushed at his comment and thanked him. Even though we have been dating for a couple months now I never know to respond to these types of comments.

We walk into the club the music is blasting and Marcus holds my hand protectively. "HEY I THINK I SEE MY BROTHER."I said pointing having to Shout  over the loud music.
Marcus saw were I was talking about he walked over there pulling me with him. Everyone greeted us meaning Pogba, jesse, Luke (which they one just meet tonight), Axel and couple more player and their girlfriends that I don't know the names of but will be sure to meet when I come back to table."Hey I'm going to use the bathroom I'll be right back babe." I tell him kissing his cheek earring throw up noises from Jesse. "Okay but be careful, I love you." "I love you too." Saying that then pecking his lips then going to find the bathroom.
Walking back to the table I sit down beside Jesse and Marcus. "Have a nice wee sis?" Jesse asked. "Oh yeah it was wonderful Jess" I said sarcastically. Sometimes I worry about what goes on in his head not gonna lie.
As the night goes on I meet a couple more players and their girlfriends right now I'm talking to Luke Shaw's girlfriend Leah and I think we have just become very good friends. "Hey you wanna go dance?" Leah asked "Why not" I said then downing another shot. So I may or may not be slightly drunk but I mean who cares right?
We have been dancing for while some of the guys joined us on the dance floor. Right now Paul and I are dancing together and I can't help but wish Marcus would come dance with me. Looking around for him I see him sitting at the table staring at me and he doesn't look to happy. "Paul I think I'm going to sit this next song out." I told him much to his dismay. Making my way over to Marcus "hey what's wrong? Why aren't you-" but I was cut off by Marcus. "What's wrong is that I'm over here while you're out their dancing with my friends." "Well I'm sorry that I wanted to make friends with your friends since you know we are dating... you know what I'm just going to go home... I can't believe you would say something so petty." I said walking away in disbelief. "Hey at least let me drive you you're drunk and I don't want you to get hurt and plus I drove you here." I just nodded and followed him to the car.
We arrived at my house and I couldn't stay mad at him for long so, once he parked I leaned over the console and kissed him. It took him a minute but he kissed me back. He pulled away and asked" I thought you were mad at me." "I was but you are to hot to stay mad at." I said with giggle at the end "yep you're still drunk."
Marcus helped me into the house and got me into pajamas which was actually one of his tops. We got into bed and I cuddled close to him. "Good night, I love you." I mumbled into his chest. He kiss the top of my head "I love you too."

A/n
How do you guys like the story so far? Btw I know Luke girl friends name isn't Leah. Oh and thanks for reading I love you guys xxxx.

Instagram // Marcus Rashford [discontinued]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें