**ch.16**

Scarlett's POV-

"Who is Owen?" Marcus asks me.
This was a topic that I didn't want to bring up.
"He was my ex we dated for about 2 years we broke up last year." I told him "then why is he commenting on your picture." He asked "trust me I'm just as confused as you are ." I said well let's just say that Owen didn't treat me right he never abused me but he did verbally abuse me and he cheated on me multiple times that's one reason why Jesse is protective over me. But with Marcus Jesse knew he would treat me well.
"Well you don't still have feelings for him do you?" Marcus asked "of course not Marcus he was awful to me."
"What do you mean he was awful to you." Marcus said getting a little irritated. Oh why did I say that! I mean I guess it's better that he knows. "He used to verbally abuse me and he cheated on me multiple times but you know I guess I did it to myself you know staying with him." I said with a little laugh. I realized that I had started crying. Marcus came over to and sat me on his lap. "Listen to me if you think that what he did to you is your fault then you are so wrong. No one ever deserves that especially You, you are the best thing that has ever happened to me and I don't want you blaming yourself for what he did to you. Okay?" Marcus said and he also had little tears running down he cheeks. I buried my head into his neck while I cried a little more. "I love you so much you know that." He told me. I pulled away from him and said "I think I love you a little more and thank you for making me feel so special."
That night we got in bed and he just held me until I fell asleep. So many thoughts were in my mind  Owen and how he randomly showed up again, I'm wondering how Jesse is going to react. But last but not least the thought that is always in my head is how well Marcus treats me and how much he means to me. I didn't think it was possible to love someone as much as I love Marcus. I fell asleep that night knowing how deep my love for Marcus had be become and how scary yet exciting it is.

A

I'm not sure about this chapter but I hope you guys like it. Also if you guys have any suggestions on who you want to play Owen please let me know. I love you guys and thanks for reading.😘