MIITOPIA GHOSTBUSTERS

POOPY NENE x NIXON DIXON x RM

          Poopy Nene began cooking her kinky meal she made special for Nixon Dixon the Elf. Poopy Nene had a thing for his pointy elf ears. That's when she found out that a scientist named RM just joined the Kinky Force. RM was her new crush on the team. Poopy Nene also liked Jimin the Mage, JFK PRETTY the Cleric, and Nixon Dixon the Elf. Sadly for Poopy Nene, she could NOT have Jimin nor JFK PRETTY because Vag JJ the Thief called dibs on both of them because they're bae. Vag JJ said if Poopy Nene even attempted to steal her men, she will steal all of her body pillows of Pennywise and Bald-headed Dora the Explorer and put them in the Kinky Commons for everyone to see. However, this did not stop Poopy Nene from continuously trying to steal Jimin and JFK PRETTY. She even spied through Jimin's window and watched him get undressed. As for JFK PRETTY, she would always sing the Happy Birthday song seductively (like Marilyn Monhoe), but it didn't seem to work for him. Nixon Dixon never found out about her spying on Jimin. Poopy Nene decided to move on from Jimin and JFK PRETTY because RM was just that beautiful. RM was not aware of Poopy Nene's growing feelings for him. The bad part is that her boo, Nixon Dixon, noticed that she kept staring over at RM. He decided that he would have to fight for the love of his Poopy.

          Nixon Dixon decided to call up his good friend Pear for advice on how to win back Poopy Nene's admiration. Pear whispered, "Okay... This is what you need to do. *Snort* You need to go out in a team to fight monsters, BUT *snort* MAKE SURE RM AND POOPY NENE ARE IN THE TEAM *snort* AND CHALLENGE RM ON WHO CAN DEFEAT THE MOST MONSTERS *snort*. If you need to train more, then do it fast! Okay.... *snort*." Nixon Dixon was up for the challenge.

          Nixon Dixon was training to become stronger in the Kinky Gym. He was nervous because Pear kept staring at him working out, and she was drooling and snorting at him. He felt really uncomfortable. "Ooo *snort* this is sexy!" The Pear snorted. Nixon Dixon decided to just leave and instead, improve his aim for his Elf bow.

          Just then, Vag JJ called all of the fighters into the Kinky Commons to announce that there is huge trouble in the town of Greenhorne. J-Hope's girlfriend, Nicki Minaj, got taken away by monsters, and they had to save her. "Who will volunteer for this noble quest to get Nicki Minaj back?" Vag JJ asked the kinky crowd of monster hunters. RM, being the courageous scientist he was, quickly volunteered to enter the quest. JFK PRETTY wanted to volunteer, but Weeping Plum LBJ Sexy, Hot Voice was getting really clingy for him to stay and for JFK PRETTY to "heal" him with his staff. Mr. Wets the Vampire straight up said "No." and went into his room who Brendon Urie, the other Vampire, shared with him. Brendon was always trying to be as strong of a vampire like how Mr. Wets was. Brendon called Mr. Wets his ' The Good, The Bad and The Dirty ;)'. Nixon Dixon saw his chance to challenge RM and proceeded to volunteer. Poopy Nene saw that RM was going and volunteered to be closer to him. Patrick Stump the Mage was the last to volunteer because it was his chance to impress Platunia the Imp. RM groaned internally and thought, I hate Poopy Nene. Why did she have to volunteer? Oh well, there is no going back now. "It has been decided that RM the Scientist, Nixon Dixon the Elf, Poopy Nene the Chef, and Patrick Stump the Mage will embark on this treacherous journey. Farewell, and good luck. May the kinky JFGods be with you." announced Vag JJ.