Chapter 9

After taking their clothes off, Sal laid down on his back and looked up at Brian who was above him. He smiled and kissed Sal's lips. "You want me to put on a condom?" He asked. "If you got any," Sal replied. Brian sat up on his knees and scratched his head in thought. "Um...I am not sure. Let me look in my drawers," He said and got up off the bed to look. Sal smiled and watched Brian look for a condom. He looked at his ass and smirked. When he didn't find any, he looked over at Sal. "Don't have condoms. Um...is it okay for me to come in you without one?" He asked. Sal furrowed his brows in thought then he sighed and licked his lips. "It's fine. I just want to feel you," He said. Brian smiled and got the lube from the drawer then got back on the bed. Sal smiled and watched Brian. He looked at Sal. "I think I need to get you ready before we have sex," Brian said. "Yeah you can do that," Sal said. Brian nodded and put some lube on his fingers then put a finger at his entrance. Sal flinched at the touch. "Sorry babe. Now it might be uncomfortable when I put it in your anus. I'll stop so you can adjust to it," Brian said. Sal nodded and looked at Brian. "Okay. Hold your legs up," Q said. Sal took hold of his legs and held them up. Brian looked at Sal's penis and balls then licked his lips. "God, Sal baby, you are damn beautiful. Love you so much," He said. Sal blushed and looked at Brian from between his legs. "I'm going in," Brian said. Sal nodded and Brian slowly pushed a finger into his anus. Sal tensed up. "Relax babe. Relax. I won't hurt you," He whispered. Sal closed his eyes as a tear rolled down his cheek. Brian got his finger all the way in and stopped so Sal could adjust. He looked at Sal and saw his eyes closed with some tears running down his face. "You okay babe?" He asked. Sal opened his eyes and looked at Brian. "It feels weird and hurts a little," He replied and moved his hips a bit. Brian looked down at his hand with a finger inside of Sal. It felt weird having his finger in Sal, but he actually loved it. Sal bit his lip and looked up at the ceiling. He felt Brian move his finger a little and groaned. He wiped his tears away with the back of his hand and tried to relax. Brian licked his lips and glanced at Sal. "Ready, babe?" He asked. Sal thought about it then nodded. "Go ahead," He said. Brian nodded and moved his finger in and out which caused Sal to moan. He smirked and put another finger in Sal. "Oh Brian. Fuck...that feels great," He moaned. Brian smiled and moved his fingers around and Sal moaned again. He was loving the feeling of Brian's fingers inside of him. Brian took a deep breath and exhaled. He continued to move his fingers in and out for a while then took them out. Sal whined and Brian smirked. "Don't worry babe. I think you are ready," He said. Sal looked at Brian. "Yeah I am ready. Please give it to me, Brian. I need to feel you," He said. Brian licked his lips. "Okay babe," He said. Brian put some lube on his dick then lined it up at Sal's entrance. He put his hands on either side of Sal and slowly pushed into Sal as he moaned. Sal wrapped his legs around Brian's waist. He was all the way in and stopped so Sal could adjust to his size. Sal groaned and closed his eyes. Brian watched him. "I'm not hurting you am I babe?" He asked. "No," Sal replied. Brian licked his lips, leaned down and kissed Sal's lips. He opened his eyes and looked up at Brian. He moved a little bit and Sal moaned. Once Sal was ready, Brian slowly thrust in and out of Sal which earned a moan from him. Brian smirked and picked up his pace. Both moaned and breathed heavily. Brian looked at Sal and watched him for a while as he thrust into him. Sal looked up at Brian and groaned then kissed his lips. He wrapped his arms around his neck and pulled him closer. Brian smirked and kissed him back. He put a hand on Sal's dick and stroked it. Sal moaned into Brian's mouth. After building up the tension to come, Sal pushed Brian away a little. He looked at him and cocked his head to the side. "What's wrong? Am I hurting you?" He asked. Sal shook his head. "No. I just want to sit up a little. Like you can be on your knees while I sit on your lap while you hold on to me. I seen it done in porn," Sal replied. Brian pictured the position in his head then nodded. "Okay. Lets do it," He said and wrapped his arms around Sal's waist. He picked him up as he carefully got on his knees. He hadn't detached himself from Sal and he still had his legs around Brian's waist. Now his feet were on the bed. Once they got into position, Brian thrust into Sal, his dick hitting Brian's stomach. After a couple of thrusts, Brian screamed Sal's name as he came. Sal bit his lip and felt him coming. Soon he came all over Brian with a moan. Both rode out their high and Brian laid Sal back down then got off him. Both were sweating and breathing heavy. Brian looked over at him and smiled. He turned on his side then put his head on Sal's chest. He smiled and put his arm around Brian. He was glad that they did it for the first time. It had hurt him at first, but it went away after a while. He just had to get used to Brian inside of him. Sal stroked Brian's arm. He looked up at Sal and smiled. "That was great for our first time babe," He said. "Yeah it was. Can't wait to do more in the future," Sal said. Brian kissed him and he kissed him back. Soon they fell asleep.