11

The next day, Sal woke up with a splitting headache. He put his hand on the side of his head then sat up.He glanced around and saw he was in the living room. "Damn. How did I get here?" he asked. He looked down and saw that he still had on his clothes from the day before. Sal groaned and ran his hands over his face. He slowly got up, put the blanket on the sofa and went to get something for the headache then walked up the stairs to the bedroom. Once he got there, he saw Brian lying on the bed sleeping. He smiled then went to take a quick shower. While he was in the shower, Brian slowly opened his eyes and glanced around the room. He noticed the door to the bathroom was closed and heard the water running. He grinned and sat up in bed. "Sal is finally up," he thought. He yawned and stretched his arms up in the air. He pulled the covers off him and placed his feet on the floor. He slowly got up and went to the kitchen to get some breakfast. Sal came out of the bathroom an hour later with a towel wrapped around his torso. He glanced at the bed and didn't see Brian. "I must have woken him up," he said then went to get dressed. When he got dressed, he went down to the kitchen and saw Brian sitting down at the table eating cereal. He smiled and went to get some breakfast. Brian nodded at him. "Hey. How are you doing?" he asked. "Got a headache and feel awful," Sal replied. He got the cereal and milk out. "Hey...what happened last night? I don't remember at all." Brian glanced over at Sal and smirked. He took a sip of OJ and shrugged. "You were drunk. I heard the door shut and I came down when I didn't see you come in so I went downstairs and saw you on the couch. I rolled you over so you can breath then put the blanket over you," he replied. Sal smiled a little as he nodded. "Thanks," he said. Brian nodded and continued to eat. Sal put his bowl on the table opposite of Brian then got OJ from the fridge. Soon he sat down with the glass and started to eat. They ate in silence for a while l, lost in their own thoughts. Brian glanced over at Sal and saw he wasn't looking at him. He smiled a little then continued to eat. He got out his phone and checked his Twitter. Sal took a sip of his orange juice then glanced over at Brian and saw him on his phone. Sal sighed then continued to eat. He remembered that night when he found Brian in the alley with a woman. He wasn't sure if he could forgive him for that.

After breakfast, Sal and Brian went to the living room and sat down. Brian was reading a book as Sal was checking his Twitter. After a few minutes, Sal's phone rang and he answered it. Brian glanced over at Sal and wondered who he was talking to. "Hey Jay, what's up?" Sal said. Brian looked at Sal for a moment then got back to reading. He figured it was either Jay Miller or Big Jay Oakerson. Sal talked to Jay for a while. Soon Brian closed and put the book down on the table then got up and went to use the bathroom. Sal watched him go then continued to talk to Jay. "So how are you and Brian doing?" Jay Oakerson asked. Sal glanced the direction Brian went and shrugged. "Fine I guess. We haven't talk about that night though," he said. "Well you guys should so that you can know where you guys are at in the relationship. Still love him?" Jay asked. Sal pressed his lips together and nodded. "Yeah. I love him very much," he replied. "Well that is good. You go tell him and have sex with him or something," Oakerson said and laughed. Sal put his hand over his face and shook his head. "I will say that, but will not do that. Not yet anyway," he said then looked around. He saw Brian coming back. "I am going to go now. You go and have a drink for me okay?" "Will do buddy and you go fuck for me okay," he said. "Bye Jay," he said then hung up. He felt his face get hot as he thought about him and Brian fucking. He put his cell phone down as Brian sat down. "Jay Miller or Oakerson?" he asked. "Oakerson," Sal replied. "Ah that is good," Brian said then got his book. Sal nodded and watched Brian for a moment thinking if he should tell Brian that he loves him still. Brian smiled at Sal then continued to read his book. Sal glanced around the room then got up. Brian glanced over at him. "You okay?" he asked. "Yup. Need to use the bathroom," Sal said then went to use the bathroom. Brian watched him then got back to reading.

In the bathroom, Sal shook his head. He wussed out of telling Brian that he still loves him. It's hard for him right now. He still remembers what Brian did and wouldn't forget that day. He splashed some water on his face then took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "Why can't I just tell him?" he asked himself. He thought about how Brian would react which should not be bad because he knows Brian still loves him. Sal looked at himself in the mirror for another moment then went back to the living room. He is going to tell him.

Brian watched Sal go upstairs then turned back to his book. He couldn't focus on reading so he closed the book and put it down. He was thinking about how awkward it is between him and Sal right now. He signed and glanced around the room. His eyes laid upon a picture of him and Sal on vacation in Florida. They were in the water and he let someone take a picture of them. He smiled and wiped at his eyes. Sal was looking at the camera while he was looking at Sal. He loves him so much and still very much in love with him. He took a deep breath and exhaled. "I love you Sal," he whispered and put his head back.

Soon he heard footsteps coming down the stairs and Brian looked over to see Sal. "We got to talk Brian," he said. He sat down next to Brian and turned his body towards him. Brian did the same. Sal looked at Brian for a minute and smiled. Brian smiled back. Sal took a deep breath then exhaled slowly. "Brian...I...I...love you," Sal finally said. "I still love you and I will never stop loving you. I know we had our argument. Couples do that and they make up after a while." Brian listened to him and nodded. "You forgive me for what I have done?" he asked. Sal thought about it and sighed. "I do. Although...I am not to sure about us...bring together...right now," he said slowly. Brian's heart dropped into his stomach. He frowned as he soak in what Sal had just said. Sal watched him and frowned, too. "I am so sorry Brian. I love you still, but us being together is not a good thing right now for us. I need time to think about what I want for me in the future," he said and put his hand on Brian's hand. Q looked at Sal's hand. He didn't know what to say. He hoped that this is not the end for him and Sal. "I still want us to be friends and I still love you Bri," Sal said. Brian looked down at his lap and bit his lower lip. Sal watched Brian for a moment to see what his reaction would be. Brian nodded. "I still love you, too. It's going to be hard to not being with you as a couple, but I will be okay," he said. Sal smiled a little and nodded. Brian looked at Sal then glanced around. "So...do I sleep in the guest room?" he asked and looked back at Sal. He thought about it as he looked at Brian. "Yeah. Not kicking you out of the house," he said. Brian nodded and took his hand back. "Okay. I am going to go get my pillow and put it in the guest room," he said and got up. Sal watched him go up to the room. He hung his head and closed his eyes.

Brian walked up the stairs then to the bedroom. He stopped at the door and glanced around the room. He glanced at the pictures of him and Sal and sighed. He went to the bed and grabbed his pillow then looked at Sal's side of the bed. He remembered the times when he and Sal laid next to each other. Cuddling and kissing. Brian hung his head then went to the guest room that was next to the bathroom. He sat down on the bed then put the pillow down. Brian pressed his lines together as he thought about that day when he did the most stupidest thing he had ever done. Not counting the ones from the show, but this was his personal love life. He shook his head as he sighed. "I'll never get Sal back now," he whispered.

In the living room, Sal glanced at the stairs then got up. He went to the window and looked out onto their street. He thought about everything between him and Brian. It will take time for him to trust Brian. He sighed as he shook his head and turned on his heels and walked to the kitchen.