Fifteen

^^^I'm crying. I'm going to miss Jae as an MC so much! He was so funny.😭😭😭 But on the bright side, Seungmin's going to become an MC. Along with Heejun I think his name was. I don't really know him but I hope ASC will help me get to know him better because ASC was what made me like Day6 to start with^^^

"Rachel is one of the oldest models of androids. She was made before all of this started. She lived through android slavery, through Project REI and now she's still here for Project ERZ. As you may have noticed, she hates my guts. Since she had been a slave, she hated humans and was ecstatic when Project REI came out. But when it went missing, she traced it down to me and the other androids involved. She would have killed us if we didn't get almost every other android to like Project ERZ. Since then, she's always had a thing against me," Megan told her.

Jade simply sat on her chair staring out the window at Rachel's house.

She felt terrible for Jeongin. Why did he have to get her as a master? He didn't deserve it. But most of all, she felt terrible because she knew he would take the blame for what had happened earlier on and unlike her, he would be punished.

"How long have you been in charge of moving servants to different masters?" Jaydess finally asked, glancing at Megan momentarily.

"Ten years."

"And when was Jeongin moved to Rachel?"

"About four years ago."

"So..." Jade sighed, finally turning her whole body to look at the android. "You were be one that moved him to her?"

Megan sighed before nodding.

"When Project ERZ first came out, we were reprogrammed. So back then I didn't know what I was doing...remember how before Miss Charlotte collected you from the office we went to the cafeteria and talked? Yeah, that happened with him and I. He told me about everything. From when androids were slaves to Project ERZ and when you were all reprogrammed. He told me that I had injected a blueish serum into his veins and that I had done it to a girl too. Only I had used a reddish serum for her. He told me that the serums were to make them remember what had happened in the past, so their minds weren't erased. Apparently his was stronger than the girl's so he remembered everything. When he told me all that, something clicked in my mind and I just remembered everything again. But by that time, Rachel had already taken him. So instead of bothering him anymore, I searched for the girl."

"The girl you talk about," Jade uttered slowly. "Is she me?"

Megan nodded.

Jade thought for a second before looking up at the android.

"Honestly, I don't remember much about the past. It's all a blur for me. But there are some things that I know I've seen before when I see them. Also, a couple days ago, I bumped into Jeongin and when we touched each other, I just had a flashback of when we were walking into the office in Japan..."

"Is that so? About the things you see and think you've seen them before, could you give me an example."

Jade thought for a moment, trying to remind herself of anything.

Then suddenly it hit her.

"There was this thing I found in Miss Charlotte's house. It was hidden in the bookshelf..."

"What was it?"

"A key."

"How did it look?"

"It wasn't anything too special. Just and old-fashioned key that had rusted a bit with its age."

Megan furrowed her eyebrows.

"And do you have it with you?"

Jade nodded as she led the android to her bags. Deep down in the largest one, sat the key. She pulled it out carefully and passed it to Megan.

"Oh my gosh," she uttered under her breath as she stroked her thumb over the metal object.

Jade watched carefully.

"So...what's it's significance?" The girl asked.

But Megan didn't answer. In fact Jade wasn't sure she had heard the question to start with. Too lost in thought, she couldn't pay attention to anything or anyone.

Her lips parted but the words that slipped out of her mouth were not what Jaydess had expected.

"She stole it," Megan mumbled.