Meet Cute

Rosa sat down at her table  in the cafe, cup of black coffee in hand. Although she wouldn't admit it to anyone, she was nervous about starting her new job in the 99th precinct. She sipped at her drink in silence, pondering over how to make a good first impression in her job. Driving into the actual building with my motorbike would be a bit much, right?

"UGH." A woman with long brown hair sat down in front of her, her phone in one hand and a froofy Starbucks drink in the other.

"I am having such a bad day," She said, sighing.

"Tell me about it," Rosa grunted.

"Oh, okay then. So, first-"

"Not what I meant."

"Don't interrupt me! So, first, Taylor Swift didn't retweet my amazing comment this morning, so I spent three hours coming up with something better to post. Then, I remembered I was starting a new job today, so I called up my regular Uber driver but he said that he refuses to drive me anymore after I threw up on him and 'insulted' him apparently. Telling him that I thought his brother was hotter than him by miles is not an insult, is it?"

"Well-"

"Shh! I'm not finished talking! So, I had to get the subway, and this old woman refused to give me her seat. So selfish. And now I'm here, and the barista got my order wrong. It's the end of the world." 

Rosa sort of found this woman annoying, but there was something quite captivating about the fact that she could both talk and text and breathe at the same time.

"Right. Well, I'm starting a new job today, too. At the 99th precinct."

"You're kidding," The woman said without looking up from her phone. "Me too. Could you give me a ride?"

"Sure. Do you have a spare motorbike helmet though?" Rosa said, hoping that she wouldn't own one, and that she could avoid having to spend more time with this crazy woman.

"Of course, I'm not an animal." She reached into her handbag and pulled out a purple motorbike helmet. How did that even fit in there?  She then reached over and took Rosa's coffee, pouring nearly all of it into her mouth.

"I'm Gina Linetti- superstar and entrepreneur of many things."

"Rosa. Now come on, or we'll be late."