Coffee Run

"Heyyy. Back from the coffee run!" Gina ran through the bullpen. 

"Hitchcock and Scully, I couldn't tell what you wanted me to buy because your mouths were full of food, so I just got you both a regular coffee each." She placed down two coffees on their food-ridden desks.

"Did you remember the sugar?" Scully asked. Gina nodded and placed down what looked like thirty sachets of white sugar. 

"Jake, here's your orange soda. Amy, I wasn't listening when you told me what to get you so I got you the most boring drink I could find, to match your personality." Gina leaned over to Rosa's desk and high-fived her. 

"Rosa, I know you told me to get you black coffee, but I think you could really enjoy this herbal tea." 

Rosa hoped that she'd hate it, just as she'd been trying to dislike Gina these past two weeks, but to her dismay she loved the drink.

There was something so annoying and narcissistic about Gina, but something else there too that Rosa couldn't help but be drawn too. Damn you, Rosa, she thought to herself. Focus on your work, not her. 

Gina sat down at her desk and continued scrolling through her phone- she never seemed to do any work. 

"Hey, Gina, where's my Kalimotxo?" Boyle asked. Charles Boyle was a strange character, Rosa thought, but he had a kind heart and they had sort of become friends. 

"What even is that?" Amy asked while Gina ignored him.

"Title of your sex tape!" Jake yelled at Amy, one of his ongoing jokes.

"Well, Kalimotxo is this beautiful drink composed of-" Charles started.

"Who caaaaaaarreeeeesss." Gina said mockingly. Gina mocked just about everybody, but there seemed to be a  bond of respect between Rosa and her, but Rosa wondered if she was just reading into it.