CHAPTER 04

“TZU-TZU!” All eyes turned to look at the excited squirrel.

Tzu-Tzu?” Everyone thought. That was an unusual nickname for someone like Chou Tzuyu.

“So you were the secretary?” Sana asked.

Tzuyu gave an awkward smile to the others as if hearing what they thought and slightly bowed her head to apologize in Sana’s behalf before nodding her to Sana.

“Yes, Mr. Park only told me yesterday.” Tzuyu smiled and sat across Sana

“And please stop calling me Tzu-Tzu Sana-unnie.” Tzuyu said seemingly embarrassed at the nickname.

“Yah~ what’s wrong with that? And what happened to ‘Sa-chan’?” Sana whined because she always called Tzu-Tzu before and Tzuyu always called her Sa-chan.

“That’s when we’re still kids.” Tzuyu scolded making the older pout.

“You were still calling me Sa-chan not long ago!” Tzuyu told her to stop calling her Tzu-Tzu because Dahyun and Chaeyoung would always tease her about it.

Jihyo was amused at the newcomer and Sana’s conversation; she always see the younger as a calm and collected person and she would never had thought that she had a cute side like this.

Jihyo cleared her throat. “Since we’re all here, should we start?”

The soon-to-be council members all nodded in agreement.

**

The meeting finished smoothly, they decided that they won’t make much effort and just put up posters and hold a meeting with the students.

“Let’s go home together Tzu-Tzu.” Sana said while linking her arms together with Tzuyu.

Tzuyu groans. “Not until you stop calling me Tzu-Tzu.”

“Okay Tzuyu-ah. There, happy now?” Sana pouts.

Cute” Tzuyu thought while looking at the sulking squirrel.

“Very” She said smiling while ruffling the hair of the shorter girl.

Sana just puffed her cheeks and glare at Tzuyu but the latter just chuckles.

“See you later.” Jihyo said after locking the door. She walks away from the two but before she could walk past them, Sana grab her arm and links it together.

“Let’s go home together! We’re in the same dorm after all.” They went towards their dorm linking arms because Sana wouldn’t let them go.

JYP Academy is like huge town, it was consists of eight parts: The College branch, Senior High Branch, Junior High Branch, Elementary Branch, The Dormitories, The Hospital, Headquarters and the Central Town.

It requires the student to reside inside. College, Senior High and Junior High students are only allowed to go home during vacations while the Elementary students can go home every weekend.

The dorms are divided in 9 buildings; two for each level, separating the girls from the boys and in the middle was a huge cafeteria.

Sana and Jihyo’s room are beside each other. That’s how they knew each other. Jihyo shares a room with Nayeon and Jeongyeon while Sana shares with her Japanese friends.

They live on the 2nd floor, right wing while Tzuyu on the other hand live on the 1st floor, left wing so she rarely meets the others.

They were already inside when Sana suddenly remember something.

“Ah! I almost forgot Momo’s ice cream! You two can go ahead. Bye!” Sana ran towards the cafeteria while Jihyo and Tzuyu looked at each other and just shrugged. They continued walking and bid goodbye to each other when they’re already in front of the stairs.

“I’ll go ahead. It was nice meeting you Tzuyu-ah, let’s work hard together.” Jihyo smiled and slightly bowed her head.

“Yes, please take care of me sunbae.” Tzuyu also bowed.

**

Sana went inside the cafeteria and went to the self-service mini convenience store at the side.

Their cafeteria looked like a food court, there were plenty of stalls around and the seats were in the middle.

“Hmm, what flavor should I get?” Sana said while looking at the ice creams.

“I guess chocolate will do.” She also picked some chips and jellies. She then proceeded to check-out the items she bought.

**

Tadaima!” Sana shouted.

Okaeri~” Momo and Mina answered. They were seating around the coffee table and were playing with their PSP.

“Did you buy my ice cream?” Momo asked excitedly, putting down her PSP.

“Of course!” She handed the ice cream to Momo and put the plastic bag containing the other snacks on the coffee table.

She sat with them and gets her phone from her bag to lurk on the internet.

“How was the meeting?” Mina asked, still playing on her PSP.

Sana put down her phone and grinned.

“Jihyo and Tzu-Tzu were one of the student councils!” She said excitedly. She was excited at the thought that she will be in the council with her friends. Eunbi and Sooyoung were also her friends since they share some class together.

“Really? What’s their position?” Momo asked after finishing her ice cream.

“Jihyo is the president while Tzu-Tzu is the secretary.” Momo and Mina smirked but Sana didn’t notice. They both knew that Tzuyu has a huge crush on Sana. But Sana being oblivious that she is, doesn’t know at all.

Would Tzuyu finally make her move already?” Momo and Mina thought.

Momo suddenly dismissed the thought of helping her friends got together when an idea popped in her head.

“Woah, all the council members were my friends.” Momo smiled mischievously.

Sana squinted her eyes at Momo knowing what’s exactly going on her head.

“Don’t you dare think that you can continue your mischief just because we are your friends. You know how strict Jihyo can get.” Sana said shaking her head.

“Aww, that’s what friends are for right?” Momo said wiggling her eyebrows.

Momo and Sana were quiet known for being flirts but Sana refused to call it flirting because according to her, she was just being friendly. Which was slightly true, Momo had been in multiple relationships already while Sana never even had her first kiss.

Despite being a flirt or rather friendly, Sana was really a hopeless romantic. She once said that she was still waiting for that someone that can make her heart ‘dugeun dugeun dugeun’ when somebody asked her on why is she still single despite on how many have asked her out.

“No means no. Stop ditching your classes just to date your girlfriends.” Sana said, air quoting the ‘girlfriends’.

“Does that mean I still can’t play my games in class?” Mina asked innocently, still not looking at them.

Mou~ Not you too Minari. Stop being a pain guys.” Sana whined making the two laughed at her.

“I can’t believe you were part of the top students in our year.” She put her face down on the table, exhausted at the two. Momo and Mina just grinned at her.

**

A/N: I love Gakuen Alice and I'm a sucker for Academy settings hahaha.