CHAPTER 13

Tzuyu went home to bring the drinks and also to tell her roommates she won't be able to eat dinner with them.

"I'm back" Tzuyu shouted and went directly to the kitchen to put the drinks on the fridge.

"Let's binge watch that series I was talking about the other Tzuyu." Chaeyoung said excitedly walking closer to Tzuyu.

Tzuyu scratches the side of her head and looks at Chaeyoung apologetically. "Actually, I'm going out again. I just wanted to bring you your drinks and to tell you that Sana-unnie and I wil watch a movie and probably will eat dinner together."

"Is that so?" Chaeyoung pouted and Tzuyu felt guilty.

Chaeyoung saw Tzuyu's expression and immediately smiles and pinch the younger's cheek.

"You don't have to feel bad, it's not like we made a plan and Sana-unnie asked you first." Chaeyoung smiled at tip-toed to pat the taller girl's head.

Dahyun was still at the living room pretending to be interested on the show she was watching but she really is listening and silently hurting.

Tzuyu and Chaeyoung came back together to the living room to inform Dahyun that Tzuyu won't be able to join them.

Dahyun looks at her back when she heard Chaeyoung and Tzuyu's footsteps.

"You're here Tzuyu, come on let's start watching." Dahyun says pretending to be excited even though she heard it clearly that Tzuyu is going out with Sana.

"I'm sorry Hyunnie but I can't join you, I'm going to watch some movie with Sana-unnie." Tzuyu said apologetically.

Dahyun pouts but then grins mischievously and wiggle her eyebrows at Tzuyu.

Tzuyu knows that Dahyun's teasing her so she just rolled her eyes and Chaeyoung laughs along with Dahyun.

"Fine, just remember to tell how your date went to us in details." Dahyun said still grinning.

Tzuyu chuckles and finally bid them goodbye.

"You're doing well Dahyun." Dahyun brings back her focus to the television.

**

Sana decided to buy a coffee while waiting for Tzuyu in the dorm's cafeteria. She was busy checking her account on a site exclusive to JYPA students only, they can't use other social medias after all.

"Unnie" Tzuyu finally came back and smiled at her.

"I'm sorry for taking so long. So, let's go?"

"It's fine, I kind of force you so I don't really mind." Sana chuckles and stood up.

**

They went to the Central Town riding a tram, the only means of transportation for students inside the JYPA. Sana being the talkative squirrel she is, enthusiastically tell Tzuyu random stories throughout the ride. Tzuyu on the other hand just listened, smiling widely at how adorable Sana is.

"So what movie are we going to watch unnie?" The younger asked after getting off the tram.

“Let me be the one” Sana answered. (A/N: I just made it up and also, it’s a song title haha)

“Ah, that one.” Tzuyu cringe internally, it’s the romantic movie she heard about from the other students.

“No wonder Momo unnie and Mina unnie didn’t want to come.”

Momo doesn’t really watch romantic movies. With her tough exterior, one would think that the movies she would watch will be action or thrilling movies but it’s the opposite. Momo surprisingly loves pink and barbies and she prefer to watch animations especially monster inc. and absolutely loves Boo.