Rapmonster - Miss Right

y/n's perspective

Tears were streaming down but the heavy rain covered then up. My feet were dragging me further down the road and my breathing got heavier. 'Why, why does he have to do this to me', I thought. I turned into a corner and saw myself trapped inbetween the walls. Slowly walking further into the corner I hit my back against one of the walls and slid down. I looked at my hands then up to the sky. 'What is it that I've done wrong. Why isn't he running after me. I've always been there for him but he doesn't even seem to care about me anymore. It hurts so much.' Looking up to the sky I felt even more tears running down my cheek. Remembering what just happened broke my heart again and again.

//Flashback//

"You're my Miss Right, Miss right..", I hummed the song of my boyfriends group. I loved the sing because he always says that I'm his one and only girl. HIS Miss Right. I walked into a cafe that was nearby and took a seat ordering myself a Latte Machiato. Sipping on it every now and then I started to smile to myself while thinking if him. It was our 2 year anniversary and I wanted to stop by at the Company to surprise him. I fumbled around in my bag and took out the DVD that was packed in a silver and black letter. My handwriting was all over it. "Happy 2 years anniversary baby, I love you :)♥", I read out loud and giggled a bit. It was cheesy but hey that's just me. All our photos that we took throughout the last 2 years and a few even before we were officaly a couple were on the DVD. I played the letter on the table and shrieked a bit as I heard the door open. 'Silly bell, it startled me', I thought. I looked up and my eyes widened at the person I saw standing infront of me. Hands intertwined with another girl, she looked so pretty.. He stared back at me, his grip loosening from the girls hand, but I didn't think twice and ran outside after slamming the letter with the DVD heavily on the table. Rain started pouring and I ran and ran..

//Flashback ends//

'But who am I to blame. She's pretty, she's..' " y/n!" My thoughts got interrupted as I heard a faint voice calling out my name. But I kept silent and covered my ears with my hands, I shut ny eyes tightly. I didn't want to see him. Not now...

Suddenly I felt hands caressing my  cheeks. My eyes opened and I looked straight into the eyes of the person I didn't want to see all along right now. "Namjoon..". His Name just slipped through my lips and my tears kept flowing. But he only wiped then away lovingly. Looking intensely in my eyes, trying to find love inbetween the chaos of emotions that swept inside of me. "It was my cousin..", he mumbled. "I was just shocked seeing you there, because of the tour I haven't seen you for so long. Emma my cousin also visited me today and I asked her to plan something because today's our anniversary and I didn't find the time to plan something before. And you know me I'm not that good when it comes to collect ideas for surprises..". Namjoon kept rambling on and I felt so stupid. Why did I run away, why was I so caught in action that I didn't even listen to him.. Again my thoughts got interrupted as I heard his voice singing. A little smile formed onto my lips as I recognized the song. Miss Right. He handed me something and I realized it was the DVD I left at the cafe earlier. Right now I didn't want to do anything or say anything and ny eyes found Namjoons once again. as he finished the song I grabbed his collar and pulled him in for the long and passionate kiss. We broke apart, catching our breaths and I felt streams of sunlight hit my face. "I'm sorry oppa. It's just. I don't know. It hit me, right there and then and I was caught off guard. Instead if following my heart that told me to stay and talk to you, my reflexes brought me out of the cafe. I'm sorry, I love you.. ", I mumbled. He smed at me and I couldn't help but smile back. "It's alright. Either way You're my Miss right", he replied and grabbed my hand pulling both of us up. He lead the way. I didn't know where, but I smiled as I saw our hands intertwined and his smiling face right next to me.

Author's note:

That's my first imagine with Rapmon oppa :) I excuse myself if there are any mistakes in grammar or vocabulary *bows down*. Well well. Please vote for another imagine. I'm taking requests. You can tell me your names also and I'll put them into the imagines. I have to go now. I'm camping and we're doing a bicycle tour. Wrote that in our break :D See you alle chingus. Annyeong! *bows and waved hands while smiling*