Jin - Requested by Light48

Soo Byun's Perspective

I stuffed my books into my back and sighed deeply. The school ended half an hour ago, but I wasn't in the mood to go home. All I did was chilling in class, daydreaming about him. Him? Yeah, him. Kim Seok Jin. He is a senior like I am and we have most of our classes together. We are often paired up for diffrent projects as partners and both belong to the student council. I have a crush on him since my junior years. He was walking down the corridor with his friends and smiled at me shortly as he passed by, making my cheeks flush the deepest shade of red. I stormed off without thinking and shrieked out of pure excitement. Eyy don't judge me..I chuckled as I remembered my younger me being so childish. I've grown up and am I able to control myelf much better now. Well, I mostly have to because I can't sit with Jin and drool over him while doing our school works or anything. That would not be appropiate and he might think I am one of those totally crazy fans. Nope so not me. I still did not want to go home somehow. Something kept me here. It sounds completely crazy to say that I like school but I do. I like learning new things and have you pushed to your limits, it was pure adrenaline to me. Looking around I found myelf in front of the student council room. A small chuckle came through my lipse, he might be there that is why my feet lead me here. Somehow I can't control myself anymore I want to see him. His handsome appearance right in front of me, his lively smile..everything. But I stopped myself shortly, grabbed the brush out of my bag and brushed my hair. I patted my uniform firm to have the wrinkles flattened and breathed. My hands found the door handle and I swung it open only to reveal a completely stunned Jin sitting at a desk with piles of papers. In my head I was grinning but I showed a pokerface on the outside. “What are you doing here?”, me and Jin don't use any honorrifics or so since he told me I don't have to. “Soo Byun-ah you startled me!”, Jin stood up and smiled at me whilst looking in my eyes. Okay Soo Byun calm down.. I looked down on the ground suddenly feeling to overwhelmed and not under conrtol as I blushed. “You okay?”, Jin held me by my arms and as I look up at him he looks really concerened. But as his eyes met mine he grinned. “Ayy don't be shy, why are you acting like this?”, he let out a laugh and I just smiled at him. His grip on my arms wandered down to my hands as he gripped the frimly now. Catching be off guard somehow as I searched his eyes for an answer. “You know what Soo Byun-ah? I..want to be able to do that you know, everyday. Or as much as I can. I want to hold your hands without feeling to shy or anything. I want to be there for you, I want to give my heart to you. Everything I own I want to share with you, will you let me do that?”, he looked at me as I was still in trance. But I was not able to answere him yet, I still not had registered what has happened just now. I blinked at him in awe and smiled slightly. I finally bopped my head up and down and was then swirled around. I laughed at Jins behaviour. Kim Seok Jin. He is mine. Just like that. So simple. I felt happy and was so grateful that I stayed at school. Jin put me down and hugged me tightly, we stayed like this for a while as he then pulled away and kissed my forehead. “So will you call me oppa now or not?”, I grinned at him. I did not like it to call someone oppa I do not even know why to be true, but for Jin I will make an exception. I put my hands behind his head and moved him down a bit so we were only a few centimeters apart. “As you give everything to me, I will gladly give my everything to you too Jin-oppa.” We both leaned in and closed the gap between us, I felt him smiling into the kiss and could not help it so I smiled to. I broke the kiss and looked at the desk he sat on earlier and furrowed my eyebrows at the paper stacks. “I know this is something so not related to the theme right now, but.. do you need some help with that?”, I asked him and pointed to the papers. Jin laughed at my sudden swing but nodded at me. “Come Jagiya we have to finish this quickly so I can take you out!” I was dragged by Jin and placed onto his lap. I complained a bit and struggled to get up but he would not let me! Pooper aish.. “No, no, no. I can work better like thi-”, “but I can't!”, I whined at him. Jin smiled and kissed me and I looked at him confused. “I finished all of these already but I wanted to have you sitting on my lap..”, he cheekily said. I was stunned. “First thhat does not make sense at all! And second..Yah, byuntae!”, I hit his shoulder playfully as he got up and grabbed my hand. “Off now my lady, where should I take you?”, he asked a wriggled his eyebrows at me. “How about to your heart and nowhere else?”.