Chapter 2

Recap:
"I know who you are Mr. Wanna One."

Mai POV:
He stood back a bit as I smirked leaning back in my chair.

"Didn't think someone like me would deal with this business did cha?"I questioned and immediately, his expression hardened.

"What do you want?"He asked me. I simply laughed.

"You to give up on your soon-to-be-failed mafia because, as we speak, some of my people are already breaking down the walls at your base," I told him."Oh, and don't bother trying to get Jihoon to help, he's already gone." (JIHOON FORGIVE MEEEE)

His eyes widen as he pulled me outside of the classroom and to the backside of the school.

"I didn't ask for this life, now you're killing my friends!" He yelled.

"Woah, slow down boy, I don't murder unless I need to," I said as I swiftly pulled my gun out of my backpack, pointing it at Daniel.

"I know that if I asked you to join my gang you would say no so I did kill Jihoon, he was my best friend some time ago, but left once I lost everything so it was easier to take out someone's weakness than strength anywho, got anything to say?" I asked, prepping my gun.

"Fuck you."

I smiled.

"I would love to fuck you, but I don't do dead bodies."

With that, I shot him in the head.

"Hey, no blood that's good."

I smiled before pulling out my phone calling some people in the school I know.

"Clean up the mess behind the school," I spoke, getting a quick reply before hanging up.

"Anyways, back to class," I said, turning and walking through the big metal doors into the halls, back to my class

*Skipping lessons, now, lunch*

"Finally! Damn that teacher is boring," Lisa said.

"I don't understand. We learned this stuff already, why did we have to come to University?" I asked Lisa. She then sighed, shaking her head.

"This place is crawling with potential drug addicts and sales, if we didn't go here, where else would we go? This is the best school in Seoul." I only frowned. "When I was meant to be in 4th, my father was teaching me college level stuff. I hate this."

"Well too bad. Suck it up, bitch," Lisa said, walking to the cafeteria.

Once we walked in, all eyes went to either me or Lisa. We are used to the attention, it didn't surprise us when people looked our way, but no matter if I'm a mafia boss, I'm still human. I still feel weird, I feel pressure and anxiety, so don't think because I have a tough outside that I don't have emotions.

"Go grab us a table. I'll get our food," Lisa told me. I nodded, walking around of course, not without getting catcalled.

"Damn~ah Baby. why don't you come back that ass up on me."

I smiled.

"I'd love to but the number of STDs your dumbass has had would ruin the last bit of purity so sorry honey but this VJ is staying clean," I spoke, continuing to walk, earning oohs and ahs. I finally found a table after about a 5-minute search. I sat down waiting for Lisa to come.

 "Oh my gosh hurry up," I said to no one. Luckily Lisa came moments after that ."Lisa when is the Mobpit?" I asked looking at my phone. 

"The Mobpit? You actually want to go this year?!" Lisa whisper yelled and I nodded. 

"I think it's time people found out who Top Dog really is." I smiled Lisa looked at me before telling the date

"The next Mobpit will be the biggest yet and it's only 2 days from now the dress code is formal and will be held in someone mansion." She told me she was quick with information. 

"Ok then now we wait until the party, tell them I will be coming."

A/N:
Jungui Here sorry for the really sloppy chapter but I  promised I would release something so don't worry the next chapter will be the revel of Top Dog and meeting BangTan bye gang!