Chapter 13

Mai's PoV:
I got tried of scrolling through apps so I decided to plug my phone into the speaker put it to a hundred and jammed out to LA Devotee by Panic at The Disco (to this day is still a bop) I jumped around dancing in no particularly way until 'But It's Better If You Do' came on I instantly swayed my hips and ran my hands through my hair dancing along to the beat of the song pulling me into a trance I didn't even hear the front door open and close.

Jimin's POV:
I pulled up to Mai's House in casual clothes a short sleeved shirt and some ripped jeans

I checked my hair once more before I got out my car I walked towards her house and as I got closer I could hear music playing from inside I guessed she must of put on some music waiting for me I grabbed the handle and to my surprise it was unlocke...

I checked my hair once more before I got out my car I walked towards her house and as I got closer I could hear music playing from inside I guessed she must of put on some music waiting for me I grabbed the handle and to my surprise it was unlocked I slowly walked in and closed the door behind me her house was big specially for one person but that up to her how she wants to live.

I walked farther into the house closer to the sound of the music till I found her in what I guess was the living room I walked in and was about to speak until I saw her she was dancing with her eyes closed running her hands through her hair and all around her body swaying her hips every which way she looked so beautiful it reminded me of when we had dance class together.

*Flashback*

"Jimin~ah!" Mai called as I walked into the dance room I smiled at her "Did you practice well without me?" I asked she nodded "Yep and I'm confident we will pass this we are the aces after all." She said it was a running joke we made to help with our confidence.

*Skiping*
"Alright Mai Jimin your turn." The teacher said so Mai and I got up and walked to the front taking our places.

(The dance you can watch only the first one or all of it)

We finished our dance and the room was filled with cheers. Before I knew it Mai had jumped into my arms for a hug.

*End of Flashback*

I looked over at Mai still dancing before smiling she's still the same girl that I fell in love with all those years ago it's just now she has more scars on her heart.

A/N:
It's a little filler/ full chapter because I've been holding it off for awhile I'm sorry but the story will be pushed to a direction after this chapter. Thanks for 4.37k reads on Top Dog it mean a lot to know you like my book.

LYGANG