Chapter 10: Jimin's Story

Since it's been 6 years I won't be writing chapter that talk to much about one year it will skip around like from it being one year since she left to being 3 years mostly important part will be told in the chapters thanks for understanding! On to the story.

*2 years later in a total of 3 years after she left*

"MOVE!" I yelled to Jungkook as I stood up from my hiding spot aiming and shooting 2 guards before ducking back down. "Jin where the fuck are you!?" I yelled into my ear piece "I'm rounding the corner now come out when I say." He said "Ok." I responded and I waited for him to speak Jungkook had sat down next me and spoke to the other members "Ok everyone get ready. Did you guys drop the c4s?" He spoke everyone responded yes "Ok now we wait for Jin's signal." He said and we sat it was silent but more guards were coming "NOW!" Jin yelled down the line and we all sprinted out of the building running to the car pulling up in front of us the door opening "Get in!" Jin screamed and we didn't hesitate to jump in and drive away just before the bombs went off.

*Back at the house*

We all came inside and crashed on the couches in the living room "Did you get it?" J-Hope asked "We wouldn't have blown the place up if we didn't

We all came inside and crashed on the couches in the living room "Did you get it?" J-Hope asked "We wouldn't have blown the place up if we didn't." Suga response and J-Hope sighs "Finally no more climbing." I said but our leader Namjoon corrected me "Almost we are in second place." He said I gave him a confused look "How?" "Because we took out the second highest mob boss not the first." I was still confused but Tae spoke "Top Dog is still in first place we don't know who they are or where they do their business they came out of nowhere." He said "We've been at it for only 3 years there's no telling how long they've been at this." Suga spoke before getting up and leaving to most likely sleep.

*Month later at the annual Mobpit*

Another year another Mobpit after climbing from the floor to the Top 3 Mobs it was so much easier to get things I was looked up to and not frowned apon people held fear in their eyes when they saw me unlike before when I was nothing. As normal the Top mobs would stand on the stairs but also like normal the Top boss wasn't here they never showed up not for the past 2 years when it was announced a new person had taken the place as the top mob

I watched as thirsty women came up to me and my friends money and popularity is all they saw never truly saw us handsome faces with money what an amazing thing to be known as.

Mai POV:
I often wonder how Jimin is doing in school it should be his finally year right? Hopefully he will get his big break he always had a love for dancing. I was in awe of ever picture I could take while he moved so gracefully. I love photography but that will have to wait now. "ChimChim do you remember the first picture I ever took of you?"

A/N:
Wow sorry for the long wait but school exams studying practicing Korean and trying to at least get 2 hours of sleep is "Killing Me" (IKON) anyway the struggle to write is real but I'm hoping that I can start writing on Inkitt they pay you on there and me being a struggling poor student could use a little money.

Anyhoes THANKS FOR 1.7K READS ON TOP DOG this book is growing fast and I don't want to disappoint please share vote and comment I love you all byes~

LYGANG Jungui