PART 5

Part 5-

BG: "Princess Roli and King Siddhant fell off the CLIFF to a distant place...Their body flowed in the water...It was not too long before King Siddhant opened his eyes and saw the surroundings...Afterall, he knew swimming and falling from a great height was no so new to him...But the question is where is Princess Roli?...Did she died?..."

King Siddhant got flashes of the incident which brought him here...

Siddhant (In his mind): We both fell off the CLIFF and I survived that...But where is SHE?...Did she DRAWN?...No...It can't happen...I can't lose HER...SHE must be here only...But how I will look for HER in this vast river...

King Siddhant started to panic...

Siddhant(In his mind): SHE is my LOVE...My LIFE...My everything...Where SHE must be?...

King Siddhant looked for Princess Roli madly everywhere...King Siddhant can be seen calling out her name...

BG: "King Siddhant took every effort to search his BELOVED...Then how can his efforts can go waste?..."

Suddenly, King Siddhant saw a pinkish white colour object floating...King Siddhant recognized it to be HIS and immediately swam in the direction it floated...Princess Roli's body was blocked by two huge rocks, which had settled in the soil water adamantly and was holding her in between them, as if only for HER lover to safely collect it...King Siddhant reached there in no time and helped HER in coming out from the rushed water...

*******

Both came out from the water...King Siddhant helped Princess Roli in removing the water from her body...On seeing King Siddhant so close to her, Princess Roli got up at once...Princess Roli got flashes of the incident and got scared...

Princess Roli tried to run, but King Siddhant held her tightly...

Siddhant : Forgive me Princess for my deeds...It's my fault...I know I shouldn't have done that, but I was angry and I forgot everything...I didn't intended to hurt you nor will ever...I promise I will not do this again...Whatever punishment you want to give me, I will accept it happily, but only after going to your state...For now, you will have to come with me...

Princess Roli sees concern and guilt in King Siddhant's eyes for her, but quickly composes herself...