PART 10

Part 10-

Morning

Surajgadh Palace

King Siddhant's room

King Siddhant is shown pacing the room helplessly...

Siddhant: I still can't believe Princess really agreed for the Swayamvar...I mean how can she?...Did she really forgot our moments?...I so wish she listens to me once...Understands me...I know Princess didn't do this with her heart but...But now what should I do?...Should I go?...I so wish someone helps me out...

******

Queen Anusuya's room

Prince Abhishek sees Queen Anusuya in tension and asks: "What happened Maharani, you are looking tense?"...

Anusuya: One more problem came up...I am sure Maharaj will go in that Princess's Swayamvar...What if they reconcile?...No I can't let that happen...My position and power will go...No I can't risk that...Do something Prince...

Abhishek: Don't worry Maharani...Nothing of that sort will happen...

Queen Anusuya smiles...

******

Rajgadh Palace

Whole Palace is shown decorated like a beautiful bride, with beautiful diyas, elegant pandals, different jewels and monuments...Women are shown dancing and singing to the marriage folk songs...Hundreds of selected Prince and King's from various states were called for the Swayamvar...It's not an ordinary occasion but the Swayamvar of the only Princess of Rajgadh; Princess Roli...