Meeting

Cross pov

I was walking in the forest when i saw them. Pirates. I ran althouth i knew it was too late. they saw  me. I ran to the others geno,Blue,Dream and lust "lets go and we need to bring sci, the pirates came and its the same one that took ink!" they all gasped and started packing. I packed only a few iteams but before we can get out knocking. We tried sneaking out the backdoor,with me infront. I bumped into someone and gasped. It was the captian of the team, Nightmare. He grabbed all of us. "Fell you go look for this Sci guy!" He demanded. I stayed silent along the rest. "Horror you carry the slut one....Killer take Dream, ill take this one." He pionted to me. "And Fell will carry Sci... and reaper take the guy with the injury. Dust you take him." He pionted at Blue and when Fell returned, we all headed to the ship. I was tirrifed. We all were. When we got to the ship Ink had a guilty look. "INK?! YOU DID tHIS WHY?!" He teared up. "Im s-sorry......." ink seemed alittle scared of dream. the Error person hugged Ink and it hit me. "Ink you cant love him hes using you they all just want the treasure! Ink looked at the Error dude. Who ill just call Error. A child ran out after everyone but me and Error and Ink were left. "So uh whos child is that? Wait............ it looks like you but Dream too? What happened Ink?" Ink teared up. "Please dont tell dream.......,.. remember when he found out his parents died and his brother left him? He got drunk hoping to rid of the pain unluckly i was there." I gasped and started walking over but stopped. "Heh better go afterall you must hate All of us." Ink cried and i went to the cellers explaing Error didnt want to leave ink. they believed it. I waited.

timeskip

still Cross pov

I saw some people walk in. "Ok so Captian wanted us to all bond or whatever so my names Reaper dont forget it!" He demanded. "Im Killer and thats Dust......." A guy with black tears said and Pionted at Dust. "Im Horror." A skeleron with  an axe and a chunk from his head missing said. "Im Fell." A guy with a golden tooth said. We all nodded. "And Im Nightmare thier captian." A skeleton covered in black goop said. "Ok im Cross thats Dream and Blue. thats lust dispit his name and what hes wearing hes not a slut." the pirates nodded. "And that as you know is Sci the nerd of us all." Nightmare spoke up. "Ok so now me and Cross, Dream and Killer, you injury guy with -" "I have a name its geno" geno spoke up. "Ok Fine geno with Reaper, Fell with Sci, Dust with Blue, and that leaves lust and Horror." We all got up. geno walked over to Reaper clearly unhappy. I went to Nightmare. Blue to Dust, lust to Horror and Fell had to get Sci cuz he was scared. Dream walked over to Killer. We each went seperate ways. I went to the captian courdors. We walked in. Nightmare coughed when he saw me starinf at him. He looked cu- stop mind! "S-Sorry so........." I was blushing. "Sit on the bed and you can tell me your hobbies." I nodded and sat on the bed. "Well my hobbies are reading and drawing i dont have much cuz my only friends are tge key holders as you already know but um may i see Ink and uh Error i think it was" Nightmare nodded and sighed. "not today later though"