chapter 4

Sci's pov

I finally spoke up. "C-Can we talk about something else?" Fell nodded. "Sorry If I made you uncomfortable.... But you won't see this kindness from others unless they like you." I nodded nervous. The caption seemed to hate everyone.

Cross' POV

Nightmare sighed and stood up. "You will all stay in a cage." I hesitated when saying something and that caused Nightmare to notice and growl. "What the hell do you want?" I turned away. "Let's just go and get the others then go to the cage." I didn't want to be hurt or killed by him. He could easily kill dream since the key could be passed down to him or pallet. Nightmare took me to the cage locking me in and then went to get the others. Geno, Blue and Sci were not resisting knowing the danger but Dream refused to go until Killer dragged him out putting him in the cage. I reminded everyone again. "Do not trust them they are pirates they want the treasure and to get it they have to act all nice to us once they get it they'll kill us." The others were seated along the wall and nodded. "What if they try killing me after all if they did kill me the key would be passed down to Pallet or nightmare so what does it matter if I die?" Dream casually said. I was sad that he could even think of that. Dream is always bright and cheery so what brought this on. "I have a plan to escape. I took a look at their map and requested to go somewhere. I have a friend who's name is CJ and she has a child Fresh. I wanted to at least check up on them and I think it would cheer us all up at least somewhat." I explained and everyone smiled but Geno. He was of course sulking like he always does. He spoke up hesitant. "Wouldn't we be putting them in Danger?" I shook my head. "Nope Ink said that he would not give the key then and if they forced him it wouldn't work." Geno laughed softly. "That's so like Ink."