chapter 2

(i couldnt think of a title and boom)

Dreams pov

I saw The child and stayed behind. I heard everything. I felt terrible. I sighed and walked along. When they announced who i would be with i almost smiled. I have to pay for my sins afterall I'm not above concenques. We each went seperate ways. I got in a room which i think was Killers room. Atleast thats what i think his name was. I laughed softly and looked at Killer. He had a confused look then looked hoffied when i asked. "So can you torture me?" His smile had faded and he looked down. "What happened?" He asked me."I did something bad to a friend." He nodded. "Ink was his name right" I nodded. He sighed. "He forgives you he just gets scared sometimes around you when you have any bottle he said or any locket." I looked down at my locket. "This is my mothers locket she passed it down to me i can't take it off tell Ink that and he should know why...." Killer nodded. Killer sat on the bed. "Later though for now we have to get along." I nodded and we started talking about yourselfs.

Genos pov.

I saw Dream come back then Cross. Dream looked horiffed and depressed and Cross seemed excited but sad. I groaned when i heard i would go with Reaper. That stupid flirty skeleton. He had been flirting with me while the others were distracted. I walked to him. "Lets get this over with." I groaned when he said. "Ok Cutie~" He lead me to his room. I was blushing red. "Heh i see you blushing~ do you love me that much cutie~" I blushed more. "No i don't!" I had to admit i guess Dream was Right i act like a tsundere. Reaper laughed. His laugh was cut- stop i can't be thinking that! They will only use me for the key! I groaned and then we started talking after i convinced him to stop flirting.

Blues pov

I smiled and wentnover to the person he indicated as Dust. "Hi! I'm Blueberry but just call me Blue." Dust nodded but i saw him look at my arm. I looked and remembered. 'crap i forgot to wear long sleeves. "What happened Blue?" I sighed. "Well i have an abusive Boyfriend named Edge...." Dust nodded and sighed. "Well don't worry Edge won't ever hurt you again." I smiled. "Thanks." We went to his room and talked more.

Lust pov

I went over to Horror. He stopped me from getting close to him. "Stop slut guy lets just get this over with." We then went to his room. I sat on a chair. "Ill tell you some things about me.....I barely have enough money to get by and that money comes from me being a striper that explains this outfit." I piont to my revealing outfit. "It's the only job that would hire a skeleton like me..." Horror sighed. "Really do your people not like skeletons?" I nodded. "Really?" I nodded again and we talked some more about our hobbies and what we do in our free time.

Sci's pov

I walked over to Fell but stayed far. "Get over here whats wrong?" I sighed and shuddered as i stood by Fell. "You might be like Edge i heard him mention you as his brother........" I mumble and he heard. "I'm not anything like him that idiot he thinks he's so strong but he's not!" I sighed. "Thats not what i meant Edge is abusing my friend." I mumble and Fell growled. "What?" We went to his room and I explained that at first, Edge was really nice to Blue but when they acaully got Together he started getting more abusive. Fell seemed ready to snap someones neck.

Ink pov

I was sitting with Error in our bedroom. I had pallet sitting next to me. I smiled but the thoughts just tortured me. Even when Dream did that i still felt sorry. He had been through so much. First his brother leaves then his parents die handing the key to him and then he just is now able to control the sea. It's too much for a poor soul like Dreams. Hes not good with pressure at all. "Mommy who was da person with the Cape?" Pallet asked. "He.....is your father but please don't say anything to him Pallet promise." Pallet promised not to say anything.Killer walked in and hiding behind him was Dream. He was crying? "What happened?" Killer sighed. "He asked me to torture him after he found out the truth about your child i left him alone so i could go look for you guys but I felt something that was telling me somethings wrong..... I went back and he was cutting....." I gasped. I got up and hugged Dream."Dream! It's fine but please don't do this." Dream was crying more. "I-I'm sorry I-Ink I j-just felt s-so g-guilty I'm s-sorry!" I sighed."I forgive you Dream...."