Connor X (android) reader

Y/N ~ Your Name

Song I suggest you listen to while reading this one shot :

Ty Dolla $ign ~ Or Nah
(Don't play it now I'll tell you when the one shot starts)

Okay so before we start, you're one of the androids at the Eden club. I know... gross. But let's just say that you're new and no one has been inside of you yet :) let's begin.

Y/N's POV : I don't know where I am right now but I'm confused. Is this normal for me? I'm a android, I shouldn't feel this way. Why is there a strange feeling in my system, am I scared? I was in my own little world thinking about everything until I noticed another android, but he wasn't like the androids that were around me. He wasn't a sex robot that's for sure so, why is he here? He glanced over at me and I gave him a smile. I didn't want anyone to know about my suspicious behaviour, they may take me apart and kill me. He walked over to me and touched the glass that was separating me from him. Even he looked confused... like... like he just felt something he never felt before. I'M OVERTHINKING.

Connor's POV : I feel funny. I feel as if there's something meddling with my system. I was fine until I saw her. This other android. How did she make me feel like this? All I wanted to do was just touch her. Feel her hair, hear her voice and so much more. This isn't normal, but something took over me. "Lieutenant, can I get her?" I spoke.
"God damn it Connor." He cursed.
I gulped as I tried to think of an excuse to get her. "I feel as if she knows something." I replied, trying to act serious. He sighed as he stomped over to me. Hank placed his hand on the scanner as the glass which was separating me and the other android slid open. "I'll leave you to it." He grunted, walking off. She stepped out from the glass and although she looked confident, I could sense nervousness. "Name?" I asked her. She looked confused. "Do we even have names? I guess I'm just Traci... at least that's what it says on my clothes." She replied.

"How about Y/N?" I requested. Her eyes lit up as she gave me a cute little smile. "I like that." She said, holding my hand and leading me to probably a private room.

(Start the song here)

Y/N's POV : I lead him into a little room and shut the door behind me. I pushed him onto the bed and straddled him. "I never got your name." I said, fiddling with his collar. "Connor." He replied. He snaked a hand around my waist and ran it up and down. It felt... comforting. His led flashed yellow and back to blue and then back to yellow. I think he feels the same as me... confused. I feel like I want him. I need him. What is this feeling? I was put back to focus by Connor's hand caressing my cheeks. I lowered my head until our noses touched. He brought his lips to mine and I kissed back. I wasn't expecting my first time to be like this. He placed his hands back onto my waist and trailed down to my hips.

We kissed for a while until I grew a little bored. I pulled my lips away and took his jacket off for him. I started to unbutton his shirt and flung it across the room. His abs were toned. I placed my hand of his stomach and he got a little startled, but quickly went back to calm. I placed my lips back onto his and pulled away. I went down to his abs and kissed them. I unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his pants. I took off my bra and tossed it onto the floor. Suddenly, he got on top of me before I could take off his trousers. He slid them off and pushed them off the bed. I stared at his massive bulge in amazement, it was huge. He gently pinched one of my nipples and took it into his mouth. I let out a small moan as he sucked on it hard. He went back up and slid off my underwear. I bit my lip as he started licking me softly. He slipped one fingers inside of me making me bite my lip harder. Connor went a little faster, as he brought his eyes to meet mine. We were both gazing at each other until he went even more rough. I shut my eyes tight and covered my mouth with my hands, letting out a muffled moan. He took his finger out of me and licked them clean.

I sat up and tugged at Connor's boxers. He took them off and flicked them to the floor. I gawked at it in bewilderment. It was huge, insanely huge. He stroked it, lightly pushing me back to lay down with his other hand. He climbed on top of me and teased my entrance with his cock. I was excited, yet anxious. Gently, he slid inside of me. He thrusted deep into me, but going slow. He got faster with every thrust and as soon as he became too fast, I covered my mouth with my hands. He used one of his hands to take my hands off of my mouth. He held them up above my head as I tried my best not to moan too loud. He went even deeper, causing me to yelp out in pain, but also lust. "C-Connor." I gasped. He pounded into me, letting out small grunts. His led was flashing from red and back to blue. He must've been feeling a lot of heat. He let go of my hands and he grasped the bedsheets, still doing me hard.

He thrusted faster as I gripped his back, leaving marks. I dug my nails deep into him as he kept going. He pulled out of me and released a strange substance onto my face. It could not have been semen since he's an android so what is it? I sat up and faced him. Connor handed me a tissue and I wiped the liquid off my face. "Connor what is this?" I asked, eyeing the unusual goo. He shrugged as he replied, "I can't seem to identify it but I'm certain it's not semen." He hopped of the bed and tossed me some other clothes. They weren't my uniform, they were normal clothes. "Connor what is this?" I questioned.

"We're gonna get you out of here." He spoke, putting on his boxers. I threw on the clothes he had given me and he did the same with his uniform. "Why do you want to save me?" I asked him. His led flashed yellow as he replied, "Because I need you in my life."

A/N : AWEE WASN'T THAT JUST CHEESY? It's okay I love cheese sort of. Anyway thanks for reading this trash I appreciate it ;) comment some smut ideas you have for me DO IT I'M REALLY UNINSPIRED ♥️