Connor X (deviant) Reader

This chapter was suggested by @logiclogan

HEY GUYS SORRY I'VE BEEN DEAD FOR LIKE TWENTY EIGHT YEARS BUT I'M BACK! I DON'T KNOW WHY I GAVE UP ON WRITING THIS BOOK BUT I STILL READ THE COMMENTS AND YA'LL ARE FUNNY. Also, you guys are motivating me to write more so woot woot for that ;) Love u all, now let's begin!

In this chapter you are a deviant at Jericho. That's it. 

No one's POV : Y/N fumbled with her jacket as she spotted a familiar android. His brown hair, brown eyes and... and his handsome ass face. She was confused as to why he was here since his mission was to destroy deviants... "Shit," she cursed charging towards him. She pinned him down onto the floor, catching the eyes of everybody around them. "IT'S MY BOYFRIEND GUYS HEHE!" She exclaimed, so she wouldn't worry those around her. As everyone took their eyes off Y/N, she tightened her grip on the android. "Get out of here Connor, I know your motive." She hissed. 

He tried to get out of her grip but couldn't. "I don't understand what you mean." He grunted. Y/N stood up and dragged him into another room. "Why are you doing this Connor you're one of us." She sighed. 

"I am not a deviant. My job is to destroy you people." He replied, about to exit the room. Y/N stopped him and pushed him onto the ground. "You say 'you people' as if you're not an android yourself, you disgust me. I won't let you hurt us." She argued. 

"Is saving all those deviants really worth your time? Y/N you're an android, the 'feelings' you are having is just a bug in your system. I'll be leaving now." Connor said.

"Oh no you're not." Y/N growled, blocking the door. Quickly, Connor pulled out a gun and pointed it at Y/N. "Move." He threatened. 

Y/N gulped, "Connor don't do this." He continued pointing it to her head. Y/N charged at him and pinned him down to the floor, causing him to drop the gun. He threw her off of him, and tried to get it back. She kicked it out of his hands and went to go retrieve it but she was stopped by Connor pinning her face to the wall. She turned her head around and tried to get out of his grasp. "Connor please... I really like you." She whimpered. He looked at her, surprised. 

"I- it's just a bug in your system." He grumbled, not taking his eyes away from her.

Connor's POV : What is this feeling. What the fuck. Shit this isn't normal. As soon as those words came out of Y/N's mouth I felt different. Did she... trigger something in me? Her eyes were still fixed onto me. Damn that look on her face is so beautiful... I would..."I would do anything to have you." I spoke. WHAT WAS THAT?!?! I didn't mean for those words to come out my mouth. She turned around to face me, I hadn't realised I loosened my grip on her. She smiled... Shit.

No one's POV : "Do you really mean it?" Y/N mumbled. Connor nodded before she pulled him towards her and spoke, "Then prove it."

Connor grabbed her by the waist and passionately connected their lips. He let out a little grunt as Y/N started to grind onto his hard bulge. He pulled away, and gazed deep into her eyes. She had a look of desire and bewilderemnt planted onto her face. She pushed Connor onto a nearby chair and got down on her knees. "I've always wanted to do this with you." She said, pulling down Connor's pants. Seductively, Y/N opened her mouth wide enough for his length to fit into. He panted as she bobbed her head backwards and forwards, rousing herself up in doing so. He let her take control, as he had no idea what to do but then he realised, he could just google it in his own mind.

Connor gently pulled up Y/N on top of him and tore her leggings, revealing her lewd hole. He firmly sat her down onto it, causing her to cry out in agony. A few seconds later, she was loving the feeling of Connor's throbbing length inside of her. She took control again, swiftly moving up and down, supporting herself by clutching onto Connor's jacket. "Shit it's really tight." Gasped Connor. Y/N smirked after hearing what he said and carried on what she was doing, but even faster. "Let me take over." Connor panted as Y/N got off him. He positioned her onto her chair so that her backside would be facing him. He inserted two fingers into Y/N's area and felt that it was  rather... juicy. He crouched down so he could have a taste of his woman. 

Connor was eating Y/N out making her release small, sweet moans which quickly turned into lustful screams as Connor got up and inserted his dick into her. "FUCK!" She yelled, grasping onto the chair for her life. They weren't aware of their surroundings as they were too focused on the pleasure, all that could be heard for them was Y/N's screams. Connor rapidly thrusted harder into her, releasing a warm, unknown substance in her hole. He pulled out and the liquid oozed out of her. Y/N got up and kissed his neck.

"Round two?"

THEEEEE ENDDDDDD :) Thanks for reading, I appreciate ya'll sinning for this smut.