Connor X (detective) Reader

In this one shot you are a detective working with Hank. You are new by the way. let's start ;)

Song I suggest for this one shot :

Don't You ~ Sage The Gemini (Don't play it now I'll tell you when the smut starts).

Y/N's POV : I stepped inside of the headquarters and walked towards a receptionist. "Hey I'm Y/N L/N, I'm the new detective here." I spoke, as she nodded and pressed a button. A door slid open and I gave her a smile before heading inside. I was meant to look for Lieutenant Anderson since he is who I'm working with but I was puzzled. I couldn't see him anywhere. A man with brown hair approached me and grinned. "Looking for anyone babe?" He said.

I raised an eyebrow because he called me 'babe' but I wasn't allowed to say anything considering the fact that I rank lower than him. "Have you seen Lieutenant Anderson?" I asked.

"Have I? Nope." He replied, shrugging.

"Oh, okay." I murmured, walking off. He held onto me so I wouldn't go. "Uh could you please let me go, I really need to find him." I yelped, as he pulled me towards him.

"Why would you wanna go when you could just stay here for a bit with me?" He said, pulling me even closer.

"PISS OFF." I snarled, pushing him away. I've always had issues with my temper. I try to be nice and stay calm, but if someone does things to me that I don't want them to do, and I've told them to stop, I snap. "Don't be a pain in the ass." He groaned, grabbing a hold of my arm again.

"That's enough Gavin." Someone spoke as the guy who was called Gavin let go of me. I turned around and it was an android. He had soft brown eyes, neat brown hair and killer looks. Shit.

"Plastic fuck." Gavin muttered walking away.

"Thanks." I spoke, walking towards the android.

"It's no problem. You must be Y/N L/N, the new detective. I'm Connor, Lieutenant Anderson's partner." He greeted holding his hand out probably for a handshake.

"Nice to meet you Connor. You know where he is?" I asked, giving Connor a handshake. Before I could let go, he started walking with his hand still grasping mine. Guess he didn't want a handshake.

"He isn't in today so it'll be just us today, but there are no new cases so far." He spoke, opening a door to some room. He let go of my hand and held the door open for me. "Thanks." I questioned, entering with him following behind me. I plopped down on a couch and Connor just stayed standing. "You're not going to sit?" I spoke. He sat down next to me as I spoke again, "So we basically have nothing to do right now."

"That is correct, but there are some things you can do during the time that we wait." He replied, handing me a dull looking book.

"Psshh this looks absolutely boring." I grunted, taking a look at the book in my hands.

"Well I guess it is human nature to judge a book by its cover." He sighed, taking the book away.

"It's just so plain and has nothing to it." I argued (not in an angry way just debating). He stood up in front of me and placed a hand on my cheek. "Well what's your judgement on me then? Just by my looks." He asked, stroking my cheek.

"W-well... You look really serious but... nice and... you just seem like the type of guy who's real plain no offence." I answered.

"How so?"

"You just look like most people. Yeah you're way better looking but you just have a straight face and... yeah."

(Start the song here).

Connor picked me up and sat himself down with me on top of him. "C-Connor." I croaked, caught totally off guard.

"You may regret calling me plain Y/N." He chuckled, moving a piece of my hair away from my face. He leaned in closer to me and gripped my thighs harder. I wrapped my arms around him as out lips connected. I let out a quiet moan as his hands went higher and closer to my breasts. He reached inside my shirt and squeezed one of my breasts. "We shouldn't be doing this here." I mumbled, flicking his hand away.

"Now you're being the plain one." He grumbled, getting up still holding me. He threw me onto the couch so I'd be lying down and climbed on top of me. I gasped as he took off my shirt and bra. He took in one off my nipples into his mouth and sucked it while gently pinching the other one. He licked it making it go hard straight away. He unzipped his pants as I took off mine along with my F/C lace panties. He loosened his tie before sliding his huge length into my entrance. He put on my left leg over his shoulder to fuck me harder, making me scream out his name. "CONNO-"

I was stopped by his hand covering my mouth so nobody would suspect us. It was hard for me to get air since my mouth was covered but I enjoyed every second of him pounding into me. He took his hand off my mouth as I desperately gasped for air. I bit my thumb hard so I wouldn't scream. "I'm gonna cum." Connor huffed as he went deeper into me. He was about to pull out until I tightly wrapped my legs around him. he looked at me in shock but soon went back to his lustful expression as he came inside of me. It felt warm and thick. It was satisfying.

I finally let him go and he fixed up his clothes. "You know it was quite dangerous of you to not let me pull out, you never know what android sperm can do to you." He grunted.

I replied as I sorted out my hair, "Awhh Connor, don't be so plain."

Okay thanks so much for reading my one shots! If you want more please vote. Also, tell me if there are any mistakes PLEASEEEE. I don't wanna look like a fool wah.