Connor X Reader (car)

In this one shot you and Connor are on the way back to your home after work. He's meant to be your body guard because some sort of dangerous fuckery is happening your life. Let's gooooo!

(Scroll up for the song because it's important to this one shot but don't play it yet)

No one's POV : After a long day of work, Connor hopped into the driver's seat of Y/N's car and started it. Connor glanced over at Y/N to make sure her seat belt was on as she stretched, revealing more of her cleavage. Quickly, he fixed his eyes back to the road when Y/N put her arms down. He felt strange when he was around her, like there was a bug in his system. "Connor can I play some songs?" Y/N questioned, searching for good songs on her phone as he gave her a nod. Finally, she found her favourite song -partition by Beyoncé- and clicked on it. 

(Play the song here)

"Ohhh shit." Y/N exclaimed as Beyoncé started singing. She got her phone out and started recording herself lip syncing to the song (I'm sorry if this is too cringe for you). She put her phone down as she looked over at Connor.

Y/N's POV : Damn Connor looks so good when he's driving. DADDY DADDY DADDY. I took a deep breath before I placed my hand on his thigh and moved it higher up to near his bulge. "Y/N please let me concentrate on the road." Connor sighed setting my hand back to my lap. I didn't know what was making me feel so playful today, it was probably the song. When Connor stopped at a red light, I crawled down between his legs (since the car had a lot of space) and brought my hand back to his bulge. I palmed it making him moan a little. "Y/N can't we just do this at home?" He grunted as I unzipped his pants.

"I can't wait that long Connor, it'll take at least half an hour to get there." I replied, pulling his boxers down exposing his massive cock. I giggled before licking the tip in a circular motion causing Connor's body to vibrate a little. He started the car again as the green light flashed, trying his best to concentrate on driving. Using one hand, he pushed my head down deep making me choke. I bobbed my head backwards and forwards receiving soft moans and vibrates from him. "I'm gonna find a place nearby to do this." He spoke, turning a corner.

He stopped the car at a private place (I don't know where but it was empty) but still outside. He turned off the headlights of the car and looked down at me. I got up and crawled on top of him. Connor took off my shirt along with my bra and set them down on the passenger seat. My lips crashed against his soft lips before he slid his tongue inside and started to explore my mouth. 

Connor's POV : Y/N broke the kiss before sliding off her panties. She teased the tip of my length with her already wet entrance as I loosened my tie. She whimpered as I pushed her down, my cock reaching the deepest part of her insides. She was startled at what I just did but I motioned at her to continue. She gripped my shoulders hard, letting out quiet moans as she moved up and down. I switched on my vibration to pleasure her more. "C-Connor." She yelped.

Sweat was running down her beautiful chest as she continued to move up and down. She started going faster as I shut my eyes tight. I'm pretty sure the car was rocking backwards and forwards but we couldn't care less. Suddenly, Y/N moved a little too backwards, accidentally honking the horn. "SHIT!" She yelled as my eyes shot open.

We both chuckled as we realised what had just happened. As she continued to laugh, I pushed my seat backwards so there'd be a lot of space for us to do things ;)

As soon as the seat shifted back, I got up and laid her down on top of the steering wheel. The horn set off since she was leaning on it but I started to thrust inside of her anyway. "CONNOR WHAT THE FUCK." She screamed, as I continued to slam into her. Soon, she started to relax as the horn was still going off with me still doing her. I pulled out, releasing white substance all over her face. Getting off the steering wheel, she spoke, "Well that was interesting."