||5.||

•||Ch5: Unplanned but Destined||•

||Sania POV||

I looked at the people who was going to tell us about our punishment for the thing which we both didn't do. I rolled my dupatta on fingers in nervousness.

There were five people who was going to tell us the punishment. They were murmuring the decision with each other then the one of them who were the main judge said looking at us, "We decided to kick both of you out of this village. Never try to come back here ever," then he turned to the villagers, "Anyone there have any problem with our decision?"

I sighed in relief because it was not even a punishment. I was already going to leave of this village but soon my relief vanished when the villagers started shouting, "We don't like this decision. What impact it leave on our kids do you know. They both did a sin which punishment is to kill them or marry them."

I looked at them with wide eyes and opened mouth. They were all out of their mind. Who were they to decide this? I clenched my fist and turned to look at him who was looking at everyone bewildered.

He looked back at me with the same panic look as me. They all started making decision again then turned to both of us, "You both have a choice die or either marry with each other." I looked back at him whose name I still didn't know.

We both looked at each other with wide eyes. He turned back to them and said, "When we both didn't do anything so what's this punishment for?"

"Every person say this after doing the sin which you both did," one of the villager yelled. "We all saw you both literally on each other," other villager yelled.
I didn't want them to kill me because I wanted to save all the women of my village and I also not wanted them to kill him. He again opened his mouth but the main judge again spoke, "Either marry or die?"

I swallowed my pride and looked down and mumbled that guy, "If we both want to get out of this mess then we have to do this." He clenched his hands and whispered, "I guess," He sighed and said in loud voice, "OK we will marry then."

•••

I looked down at my dress in nervousness and thought why did we agree to marry each other. I never thought of marrying anyone and most importantly like this but I had to do this for every women sake if I wanted to get out of this village.