||13.||

•||Ch13: Death of Love||•

||Sania POV||

I woke up with a bad headache. I sat on the bed and looked for Zain but he didn't return back to the room. I removed the duvet and stood up.

I went in the washroom and looked in the mirror. I was looked like a alien whose eyes were red. I washed my face and changed my clothes.

When I entered in the room there was a knock on the door. I opened the door and saw a woman. "Good morning, Ma'am. Sir said to tell you he will be waiting for you in the lobby. Come there in fifteen minutes."

With this she went away and I closed the door. I changed into white colour dress. I stood in front of the mirror and tried to gather myself to face him. I didn't have power to look at him.

I sighed and whispered, "I have to do it

I sighed and whispered, "I have to do it." I went to the lobby and saw him talking with a woman who was looking gorgeous. I felt my heart burn by seeing him with a woman and laughing with her.

You don't have right to jealous now after breaking his heart. My brain said.

I looked away from them and took a deep breath. I went near them an stood at a little distance. The woman looked at me then at Zain. Zain turned around and stared at me. I tried to swallow but his eyes were speaking so much.

They were telling me what he was feeling and how much he loved but it quickly vanished. The woman behind him cleared her throat. "Sania meet Suwaiba, my business partner and school friend. Suwaiba meet Sania, my w-Friend," Zain introduced us without taking his eyes away from me.

But when he called me his friend it hurt. I looked away from him at Suwaiba and smiled at her. "Nice to meet you, Sania!" She said and hugged me. "You too!" I hugged her back.

"Ladies let's go. I am hungry," Zain said which made Suwaiba laughed. "You haven't changed," Suwaiba said and they both walked ahead of me towards restaurant side.