Prologue

Tallulah adjusted her skirt a few times before getting out of her car. She sat on her usual step at Constance Billard School for Girls to eat a small snack before school had started. As she took out the bagel she picked up at a coffee shop before going to school, she noticed Blair Waldorf and her friends out of the corner of her eye, sitting on a step near her. Tallulah raised an eyebrow and turned her head toward them while munching on her bagel. She could make out some of what the girls were saying. 

"...Kiss on The Lips Party!"

"...pass out these invites..."

"...Jenny?"

"...did the invites, she deserves one..."

Tallulah smirked and finished the last bit of her bagel, throwing the bag it came with away. She walked into Constance with her head held high, the same smirk still plastered on her face. As she overheard Blair Waldorf once say, "The best parties to attend are the ones you're not invited to." 

Although she never took anything Blair said into account, Tallulah Walter was really going to consider this one. But first, she needed a dress, because she was low on those. Her closet mainly consisted of striped shirts and mom jeans. But that was all going to change since she had a sudden change of heart. 

Beware upper east siders, a phoenix is going to rise from the ashes. A phoenix you haven't heard from since freshman year, nor do you want to hear from now, I'm sure. I forgot she even existed, honestly, and I'm sure you did, too. Heed my warning, Manhattan's elite. 

XOXO,

Gossip Girl.

A/N

To clarify, the last paragraph is what was on Gossip Girl's blog. I hope you're enjoying this so far! I can tell I'm really going to enjoy writing this story, for sure!