Chapter 1.

Not my first book, but I will consider this my first official book on this account. Hope you enjoy! :)
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Do you not ever wonder what it's like to have fun for once in your life?!" I cried out.

"I know what it's like to have fun!" He replied back.

"Well obviously you don't or else you wouldn't be acting like this." I said turning around, pretending to be sad, and picking up a ball of dirt you turn back around and throw it as your friend.

"Y/n!" He whined.

"Dipper!" I mocked, whining back.

He grunted and cleaned his self off. Mabel was on the floor rolling around on her back kicking her feet at how I had handled her brother and his stubbornness.

"Haha very funny." Dipper said sarcastically. I smiled and started heading for the door to the Shack.  I open the door and wait for the twins to follow after me. Soon enough they ran through the door way.

"Hey wait up!" I say running after them to the kitchen. Dipper sat down at the table, Mabel and I ran for the fridge and cabinets looking for snacks. "I'm gonna make some popcorn." I say grabbing the box of popcorn.

"Oh. My. God. We are definitely having a movie night!" Mabel screams as she gets bowls out for the popcorn. "I'll go find a movie to watch." Dipper says leaving the kitchen and going to the living room.

Once the popcorn was actually popped, Mabel helped put them in the bowls. I grabbed one as Mabel grabbed the other. "Dipper, did you pick a movie yet?" I asked sitting down in front of the couch. "Yea dips, did ya?" Mabel asked sitting on the couch next to her brother.

"Yea, there's a movie about to start in like 8 minutes, It's ok the summerween movie marathon channel" dipper says excitedly.

I gasped "So what are you wearing to the party summerween party tomorrow night?!" I asked jumping up and down looking at the twins.

"Well, since we are sixteen now, and I have grown a few curves. I'm going as a witch!" Mabel says flaunting her body. I giggle at her. "Hope it's a sexy witch!" I say. "Oh it is indeed." She says pulling out her phone to show a picture.

"Mabel, that shows nothing about being sexy

"Mabel, that shows nothing about being sexy. You wouldn't know what sexy is if it fit you square in the face." Dipper said rolling his eyes.

"Then what are you going as mr. 'I know what being sexy is all about'" she says putting air quotes and trying to mock his voice. I laugh at her attempt.

"Something wayyy sexier." He said winking towards me. I blush as he pulls out his phone.

"A deer

"A deer." He said with confidence.

"Oh my gosh! That's the picture I look of you the other day! I didn't know that's what that was for, I thought you just wanted to dress up." Mabel says laughing.

"It's not like he doesn't do that in his free time, I haven't caught him or anything." She says whispering to me. Dipper apparently heard as he yelled "hey!" And looked away crossing his arms with a blush across his face.

I laugh at his flushed face. "What are you going as?" Mabel asked looking at me.

My eyes widen. "I d-didn't know I was invited..." I say panicking. "Everyone in town is invited." Dipper says.

"So you don't have a costume?!" Mabel asked worried. I shake my head furiously.

"I'm getting your measurements! I'll have your costume done by the party!" Mabel says running to get her measuring tape.

"O-okay?" I say as she stretches my arms out and measures my bust, waist, and chest.

"Brb!" She sung. I watched her as she went up to the attic, I presume.

"I wonder what she's gonna make you." Dipper says munching on popcorn as the movie came on. I sat down beside him eating some as well.

"Me too, I'm kinda scared." I say. A few minutes go by when Mabel comes rushing down the stairs.

"Midnight snack." She says grabbing one of the bowels of popcorn and running back upstairs. Me and dipper watch as she runs.

We look at each other trying to hold in a laugh but fail miserably.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Gonna try to update daily!
If I fail I'm sorry! Don't hate me plssss
Give me suggestions on what you want for future chapters!!!

Hope you enjoy :)