Chapter 6.

Y/n's POV

Y/n! We're going out into the woods to find something out of Dip-sticks weird ass book, you wanna come?" Mabel screamed in excitement.

"Well duh I wanna come!" I said racing the twins to the front door. "So do you wanna tell me what happens after weirdmageddon?" Dipper and Mabel look at each other when dipper sighs and sits on a rock.

"It's a long story y/n." He says softly. I don't reply, I can see it's a touchy subject. "We had a great uncle Stan. We combined the words and called him gruncle Stan. Our parents moved us here when we were twelve to get us out of the house for the summer. I found this book with the number three on it and showed Mabel. It said to trust no one. We encountered many of the beast, demons, gnomes, unicorns, everything in it pretty much. Some are good but most are bad." He said looking up to me. "Then one day a triangle came by the name of Bill Cipher. He made a deal with me and took over my body. He also went into gruncle Stan's head to find the code to his safe."

"Where's your gruncle Stan now?" I asked sitting down next to a tree. "We don't know." Mabel says sitting down next to another tree throwing leaves and rocks around.

It was quiet for a few seconds until dipper broke the silence. "After a while we found out Gruncle Stanford Pines was banned from almost every state in the U.S. He had fake id's, names, he changed his look a few times too. Then we found out he stole the name Stanford Pines from his twin brother, the author of the journals, his real name was Stanley. Stanford was in a portal to another dimension that he built. Bill tricked him into making it saying they were friends." He said putting quotes with his fingers around 'friends'.

"You can't trust Bill, Y/n. He's a dream demon with no feelings. He can't feel! He destroyed gravity falls, he got part of the portal and cracked open a gateway for his other demon friends. They took over gravity falls! They almost took over the world until they couldn't figure out how to break the boundary that closed them in. Dipper had to hide the first two journals to make sure no one finds them all." Mabel said, mad at the thought of it happening again.

"Y/n once he's regenerated his powers I don't think we can defeat him again. We broke the mind eraser we used to destroy him. He went into Stanley's mind and we used it on him, erasing him. But something must have gone wrong. Why is he back?" Dipper said mumbling the last part just loud enough so I could hear him.

"He doesn't have his powers! Trust me! I know him better than all of you." I said getting frustrated at how they think of him as a monster.

"Don't let him get to you. He's no good." Mabel said putting a hand on my shoulder.

I furrowed my eyebrows and got up. "Let's just go find what ever the hell you want."I said stomping off with the twins following me close behind.

•••

I entered the room. "Have fun today?" Bill asked, his voice kinda raspy. "I guess." I said as I looked over at him while I put my things down in the corner. "Are you okay? You don't look so good." He had his shirt off, laying on his stomach, his hair was a mess, only one leg was under the cover, and he had grey sweatpants on. Probably from dippers closet, and he was breathing out his mouth.

"I feel weird inside. Like my throat has something burning in the back of it, I'm so cold but when I cover up I'm hot, I can't breathe out my nose! I thought I was dying for a second." He said. I walked over to him and sat him up feeling his head. "I'm pretty sure you have a fever, your burning up." I said taking my hand away and going to the bathroom to get some medicine.

"What's a fever? Isn't that an illness? Am I sick?!" He yelled as I came back in the room giving him the medicine. "Yes." I said simply. He took the medicine and spit it back out. "What is this shit?" He asked standing up, wobbling a little. "Sit back down you dingus." I said trying to push him back down, failing as I tried to do so.

He grabbed my wrist to make me stop pushing him. "Make me." He smirked as he grabbed my other wrist and pushed me onto the bed. He got on top of me and I could smell the medicine in his breath. "Gross! Your breath smells like medicine! Your shirtless get off me!" I yell blushing as I pushed his bare shoulders and chest. "Stop yelling your making my head hurt." He said plopping on top of me. "W-what are you d-doing?" I question as he nuzzled his head in the crook of my neck.

"Chill out, I'm just taking nap. You should too, pine tree can be tiring to be around all day." He said through yawning. My blush intensified as I felt his hot breath on my neck. "B-bill?" He didn't answer all I heard from him was light snores. I smile as his hands were messily tangled in my hair. I hesitantly wrapped my arms around his neck and melt into his touch. 'Maybe one nap couldn't hurt.' I thought as I close my eyes and drift into a cat nap.