Chapter 3.

Y/n sat up from my bed and looked around. "Augh!"   Y/n says stuffing her head into her hands. "What the fuck happened last night?" She mumbled to her self.

She got up from bed a little light headed and went to the kitchen. "Hey y/n!" Mabel said cheerfully. "Oh, hey." Dipper said not as enthusiastically.

Y/n just waved and sat down, squinting at how bright the room is. "Can someone close the curtains on the window? It's to bright, my head hurts like hell!" She said in an angry tone.

"Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today..." dipper says as Mabel closes the curtains.

"Hmph, I just want to know what happened last night." The grumpy hung over female stated. "Well, Mabel got you drunk." Dipper said as Mabel cut it. "Wasted." She corrected.

Dipper rolled his eyes and continued. "Then I went off but Mabel said you went to go to the bathroom and took forever. Then we found you a few hours later with some guy dressed as a werewolf."

Y/n had a start face as she looked at dipper like he just spoke alien. "Who was I with?" She asked. He just shrugged. "Dunno."

Y/n groaned and got up as she went upstairs and got ready for the day. Doing her daily routine and getting her clothes on, she locked the door behind her as she started brushing her teeth.

A yellow light came behind her as she looked at it through the mirror she turned around and came face to face with a man with blonde hair that seemed very familiar to her. But, she just couldn't put her finger on it.

"Hey there, kid." He said smirking, walking closer to y/n. Her eyes widened at his presence. "W-who are you?" She asked as she back into the sink behind her. He put his arms on each side of her grabbing the sink to trap her so she wouldn't leave.

"Funny, that's the same thing you said last night. Maybe this will help refresh your memory." He said snapping his fingers as wolf ears, tail, and fangs appeared on him.

"Y-you're the guy from last night!" She said dumbstruck. "Not only that, darling, but do you really not remember anything from four years ago?" He questioned with a smirk still plastered on his face.

The girl in front of him just stared at his face taking in what was happening. "Hmm, let's see? Chaos, weirdmagedon, puppets, the journals!" He said with the pictures subtly showing in the white of his eye. The other obviously covered by the black triangular patch.

"B-Bill?!" She screamed in horror. "That's my name, don't wear it out! Keep it down. Pine tree and shooting star might hear you." He said putting a hand over y/n's mouth. Oh my god.

She removed his hand and got out of his trap. "What do you want?" She asked with a cold tone. "Just want to make a simple deal, my little bamboo muncher." He said grabbing her by the waist and pulling her close. Showing his fangs to make him look more intimidating.

She pushed him away. "Bamboo muncher?" She asked clearly confused at the new nickname. "Yes my dear panda, now listen." He started, snapping his fingers to make the wolf ears, tail, and fangs go away. Then continued. "I was beat, after weirdmageddon that is. Someone more powerful than me is coming, y/n. And I need your help." He said with a serious face.

"Why do you need me?" Y/n asked, tilting her head.

"Because, I need someone to help me with this dumb meat sack body! I've never been human before. Plus, I lost most of my powers. I need a place to stay." He said caressing her cheek.

"What do I get in return?" She asked, sounding convinced. "Is my presence not enough?" Bill half joked. "I'm serious." Y/n said crossing her arms.

"Fine, in return you can know what ever you'd like." He said grinning. She thought about it for a second then shook her head left the right. "Not enough. I want my own place. I'm almost eighteen, a legal adult." She said proudly.

"Fine, do we have a deal?" Bill asked extending his hand and a blue fire Emitted out of his hand. Then there was a knock at the door. "Y/n? Are you okay in there?" Mabel's voice was heard from the other side.

"C'mon little panda, times ticking." He said giving an evil look. Y/n furrowed her eyebrows while thinking. After a few seconds she took his hand. "Deal."

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Sorry it's not very long. It's not even 1000 words smh🤦🏽‍♀️