Chapter 9.

Y/n's POV

"Should we go out tonight? Or watch a movie? Oh! We could have game night, or a party, maybe invite some people over! Oh my god this is gonna be fun!" Mabel screamed waving her arms around as she paced around the living room. "Hold it Mabel, a party is to last minute to have, maybe we could go out somewhere. As long as he doesn't come." Dipper said pointing to bill as he punctuated 'he'.

"What's weong with having me there? Am I just to pretty to be around others?" Bill asked smirking. Dipper just rolled his eyes and looked away.

"We should do a game night, we never do those." I said cheerfully. "What are we gonna play? That dumb nerd game pine tree used to play?" Bill mocked. "Hey! It's not nerdy! Plus I don't even play it anymore." Dipper yelled to bill.

"How about connect forty four?" Mabel says pulling out a blue box with those words on it. "Sure." Everyone agreed.

"Don't we need teams? It's s two player game." I say as I read the box instructions. "I guess how about, you and dip-*" Mabel was saying the teams she wanted until Bill interrupted her. "No way, she's not being on a team with Pine Tree." Bill said grabbing me and holding me in an embrace. I felt a blush coming to my cheeks as she held me protectively.

"Plus, I can stand either one of you." He said slightly loosening his grip. "Ehh, shooting star your okay I guess." He said looking at Mabel.

"B-bill? Can you let me go now?" I asked trying to get out his grip. Once he let me go I felt so much warmth leave. Like I was missing it.

•••

Third person POV

"We're almost there! Y/n! Baby-* I... uh-* mean.... What Babies they are! Loosing almost every game...." Bill said playing off like he didn't just call y/n baby.

Y/n stared at him as a tint of pink rose to her cheeks. She shook it off and smiled. "Y-yea!" She said cheering at their almost victory.

After a few more buttons were placed in the chart, Bill and Y/n had won the game. Once again. "It's like you know what their next move is." Y/n laughed as she tackled Bill in a hug. He hesitated to wrap his arms around the overly happy girl as she smiled up at him.

"A-anyway!" She said realizing her actions and letting go of the tall man. "Should we watch a movie?" Bill asked looking at the time. "I might fall asleep. It's 9:22." Y/n said yawning.

"I'll just tell you what happens tomorrow." He said playfully. Y/n laughed at him and hopped onto the couch. "Move over." Bill said sitting next to y/n on the small one person couch. "There isn't enough room bill!" She yelled trying to push him off her lap.

"Fine, let's just switch." Bill said smirking and flipping the two so he was on bottom and y/n was sitting in his lap.

"B-bill! Why do you always do stuff like thi-*"

"Shh shh!" He started, putting a finger over her lips while smirking. "The movies starting.

Mabel and dipper entered the room with bowels of popcorn.

•••

Bills POV

I check the time. '11:08'

I look around and see dipper asleep on the carpet next to the chair, Mabel asleep on the skull next to the chair as well. On my lap laid the panda from the party, asleep, her arms wrapped around my body, her legs around mine, and her head against my chest.

'Cute' I thought. I quickly shook my head and remembered my mission. 'Gain her trust, it will be easier to complete my mission' My bow tie started wiggling indicating a call coming through.

I snapped my fingers and entered the dreamscape. I was my triangular form, I look around at the grey wild forest that I was brought to. "Bill Cipher." A country accent said in front of me. "Well, well, we'll, if it isn't Lil Ol'Gideon!" I exclaimed, mimicking his voice as I said his name.

"Enough with the games cipher!" He yelled pointing up at me. Even at fourteen he was still pretty sure for his age. His hair still the same as it was four years ago. "We have a deal! And if you don't hold up your end of the deal then you know the consequences!" He yelled, spitting a little in the process.

"Jeez, alright, alright kid. Loosen up a bit will ya? Here ya go." I say handing him a map.

He grabbed it and smiled evilly. "When I find this stone, I will finally be able to take her for my own, and make her my queen!" He mumbled to his self. 'Sheesh, this kid really is something' I mentally cringe at him.