#2

I closed my eyes really hoping this was all just a dream. Suddenly, I heard snapping.

Author's POV

Taehyung snapped his fingers right in front of the monster. "H-Hello?" She opened her eyes quickly, it was almost a glare which made Taehyung back up a few steps.

The green eyes are what made him gulp. The blue horns that stuck out a little bit curved in a little. "Who are you?"

Her eyes seemed to be widened. "Y-Y/n." As soon as Taehyung walked closer, she panicked, crawling out from under the desk and started running for the door.

As she opened the door. The light blinded her. She hated the light more than anything in the world. Y/n groaned, covered her eyes and ran.

"Wait!" Taehyung grabbed her sleeve only to realize that it was covered with bugs. He let go instantly and shook vigorously.

The monster on the other hand, started to panic so much, she ran straight into the wall. With birds flying around her, she fell to the floor.

??? POV

"Sir! We have found her!" I slowly my swivel chair around. "Bullsh*t!" I slammed my palms on my desk.

"Sir, it's true! Look!" The minion handed me the tablet. I smirked in satisfaction. "Well... we finally found you... get to it. If anyone stands in your way... kill em." I smirked.

Finally, the chips are coming into place.

~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: HELLO! Im so sorry that I haven't updated.

I've been busy. But here you go! I hoped you enjoyed. Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about this book.

More chapters will be coming out soon!

Have a good day/ night!