#3

I wake up to see him breathing. Directly. On. My. Face.

"AHH!" I attempt to get up only to bump it into the guy. We both grunt. "Who are you?" I ask. He glares at you for a second.

Then he answers you in the most dullest voice ever. "Taehyung. Why?" "That's a weird name." He looked at me with a poker face and walked away.

He headed to the door. "Where are you going?" He looked at me with annoyance in his ugly face. "Out. While I'm out there," He pointed to me, "I want you out of here. Got it?"

I was now filling up with anger. I stomped my foot, which lifted him up in the air. "Come again?" I was now squeezing the air that made him choke a little.

I saw the fear.

"YOU'RE A MONSTER!"

I let go. He dropped to the floor gasping and coughing for air. He looked up at me with fear. Damn.

I sighed. As I stepped closer he scooted away. "Listen. I'm sorry. I just... I need to stay here until I figure something out." He looked at me.

"Why me? Why here?" He asked. "BOY! I DON'T KNOW! This was the closest house I could find that wasn't locked! Which reminds me you're stupid for not locking your do.."

"OKAY!" He put his hand out to quiet me down. "I'll let you stay here if you do two things. One, never do those power thingys to me again and two, do not leave that room."

I looked at him. "Why not?" "How am I supposed to bring my friends over and more importantly girls home." THAT'S IT! "THAT IS ANOTHER THING! Why are you always having girls over I'm surprised that thing hasn't lost its strength!" He then walked out of the house cutting me off as I was about to say something else.

I sighed. Punching the air only to realize that there were now whole in the walls. Well, at least I can see the nice tree across the street.

It's great. Just..... great.

/;/:/;/:/;

A/n: Hope you enjoy! I know it was short. I'm sorry about that. See you in the next one.