Chapter 1: Meeting

Y/n Pov:

*Uhh! Who's calling me at this hour!? It's 3am! They're so dead!*

*On the phone*

Y/n:
"Hello.." *Angry*

Jackson:
"Woah Y/n, chill." *Laughs*

Y/n:
"What do you want Jackson?" *Annoyed*

Jackson:
"I see. That's how you talk to your best friend. You know what, we're over!"

Y/n:
*Sighs* "Jackson... you've been saying this for the past 10 years. Don't you think it's getting old?"

Jackson:
"Why do you always have to be mean??"

Y/n:
"I'm sorry. But you woke me up. You know how I get when people disturb my sleep."

Jackson:
"You become the Devil himself....*Shivers* I get scared just thinking about it."

Y/n:
*Giggles* "Okay. So? Why'd you call so early?"

Jackson:
"Oh! It's because your dad called me to tell you to meet at his office today in the morning."

Y/n:
"Why didn't he tell me himself?"

Jackson:
"He didn't want to wake you up. You know how you get. Your really scary. Plus, your dad says you get really annoying."

Y/n:
"I'll talk to him myself. Why does he always talk behind my back?"

Jackson:
"I don't know. But remember to be there at 8am sharp. Me and the boys will be there too."

Y/n:
"Fine. You better be buying me breakfast."

Jackson:
"Fine. I'll buy you waffles."

Y/n:
*Excited* "Thank you! Goodnight! I'll see you later!"

*End Of Call*

*I love waffles! Gosh Jackson! You got me so excited that I can't go back to sleep! Uhhh! He's lucky he's buying me waffles. Or else I would've killed him already. I wonder what my father has to talk to me about? I hope it's not another mission. I can't believe he made me be a stripper for a week. I'm only 20. Luckily I didn't have to sleep with them. I would have killed them if they tried to even lay a finger on me. I hope it's not stupid either. I should go to sleep now, or JB and Youngjae will be pissed if I'm late.*

-Time Skip (7am)-

Y/n:
*Yawns* "I should get ready. I'm too tired to get ready though. Let's wear something cute yet classy. Yes! This is perfect!"

 Yes! This is perfect!"

Maid:
"Ma'am. Mr. Lee is waiting outside."

Y/n:
"Thank you, tell him I'll be down soon."

Maid:
"Yes ma'am." *Excuses herself before heading downstairs to tell the driver.*