Chapter 3: Dinner With The Enemy

Y/n Pov:

Grandpa:
"Boys. I would like to introduce Y/n. She's the one that helped me at the store."

Y/n:
"Ya, after I hit you with my cart. Oh! We still have to take you for a check up. I really hope I didn't pop your hip or something."

Grandpa:
"It's fine dear. Trust me, I feel fine. We can go to the clinic later if you want."

Y/n:
"Okay. What about tomorrow? I could do before 2pm? I have an hour before I have to go to work."

Grandpa:
"I'm okay with that. I'll just tell Namjoon or Jin to pick me up. I don't really trust the younger ones. Yoongi and Hoseok may be older than Namjoon, but they definitely don't know how to drive. Don't get me started with Taehyung, Jungkook and Jimin, they play the music so loud, I thought my ears would fall off."

Y/n:
*Laughs*

Namjoon:
*Coughs* "In case you forgot about us, we're still here. It's good to see you again Y/n." *Smiles*

Hoseok:
"Ya! Your the girl that was with Namjoon earlier at the cafe."

Y/n:
"Yes, I was. Your Hoseok right?"

Hoseok:
"Yes. This is Jin, Yoongi, Jimin, Taehyung and you meet Jungkook earlier."

Taehyung:
"Your very beautiful."

Y/n:
"Thank you. *Smiles* Your not so bad yourself."

Jin:
"Now that we've got all the introductions done, let's dig in!"

Y/n:
"Wow! This looks delicious!"

Grandpa:
"Jin loves to cook. It gives him the opportunity to try new recipes of his own."

Y/n:
*Takes a bite* "Oh my gosh. This is amazing! The seasoning is perfect. Where did you learn to cook?"

Jin:
*Flustered* "It's not that amazing.*

Y/n:
"I'm serious. This is amazing." *Takes another bite*

Jin:
"Thank you." *Smiles*

Namjoon:
"So, how did this whole 'hitting with a cart' happen?"

Y/n:
"Well, it really was an accident. I just moved into my new apartment. Since I was out all day, I forgot to get groceries. So, I went to the store. I'm honestly not healthy at all, so I didn't know what to get exactly. Since I got nothing but junk food, I decided to get fruits and vegetables as well. I quickly went to the produce isle and your grandpa popped out of nowhere. Since I was literally jogging, cause I just wanted to get home and eat, I didn't see him and well, you must know the rest."

Yoongi:
"Don't mind our grandpa, he always does that. You wouldn't believe how many times he'd just pop's out of nowhere. I think it's actually pretty annoying."

Grandpa:
"I'm not annoying, your just boring. *Looks at the time* I'm heading to bed, you guys stay and talk. I'll see you tomorrow morning." *Smiles*

Y/n:
"Okay, grandpa. Goodnight! *Waves while he walks away* So, tell me about yourselves."

Jimin:
"Well, we're all siblings."

Y/n:
*Giggles* "I knew that. Namjoon told me how he had 6 brothers, so I kinda figured that out."

Jimin:
*Blushes out of embarrassment* "Well, do you have any questions?"

Y/n:
"What do you guys do? You know, for work."

Jimin:
"We all work at our dad's company."