Chapter 5: Confusion

Y/n Pov:

*I guess I'm here early. I don't see the guys yet. I guess I'll kill everyone here and wait for them. I really hope Exo doesn't get to pissed at me for slaughtering his men. Oh well, to late for me to worry now, once the reaper is here, there is no way of escaping. (Smirks)*

Y/n:
*Slowly walks into the dark and quite parking lot* "You know being in a place like this is at very dangerous? Care to tell me what your doing?"

Man 1:
"Don't come any closer! Who are you and state your business!"

Man 2:
"It ain't Halloween little girl. What's up with the mask? You should leave before you get hurt." *slowly walks towards you, putting his gun away*

Y/n:
"I'm so offended you don't know who I am. I guess I'll have to teach you a lesson." *smirks underneath the mask*

Man 3:
"Pull out your guns!! Now!!"

Y/n:
*Before they were able to shoot I quickly pulled out my knife, slicing the mans throat* "Your too late my darlings, prepare to die." *Laughs out loud like a crazy person, before running at them*

Man 1:
"Shoot that bitch!! She killed Michael!!" *Begins shooting at you along with the other men*

3 Person Pov:

*Y/n quickly ran at them, dodging the bullets that were fired at her. Once she was close enough, she began beating up the man closest to her. She pulled out her knife, stabbing him multiple times before throwing him and launching herself at the next guy. He managed to punch her, which caused her blood to boil. She pulled out her gun from her waist band, shooting the mans leg, before shooting up upwards till she shot were light don't shine, before punching him and shouting him for the last time in the head. She fought her way through, killing all 30 of Exo's men. She stood there wiping the blood off her knife before moving to the man who had called her a bitch. She walked up to him, grabbing him by his collar, before slamming him to the wall. *

Y/n Pov:

Y/n:
"Where the hell are the files! If you want to live, give them to me now! You have 3 seconds!"

Man 1:
*Quickly gives you the suitcase* "T.. The files are in there. Please don't kill me! I have a wife and two kids! Please!" *Kneels down, begging to be spared*

Y/n:
"I would happily let you go, if you weren't a god damn liar. *glares at him before shooting him* What kind of husband doesn't wear his wedding ring. I hate liars above everything else."

BTS Pov:

Taehyung:
"Put your hands up where I can see them!"

Reaper:
"Be carful with that gun V or should I say Taehyung, wouldn't want to shoot if I were you." *Back facing the boys*

Taehyung:
"How the hell do you know my name Reaper!?" *Getting angry by the fact you know his real name*

Reaper:
"Your very popular in the underworld. You and your brothers are becoming well known." *slowly turns around with her hands up*

Yoongi:
"Move one more inch, and I'll shoot you." *Growls back*

Reaper:
"Feisty, I like that. Where's Jungkook and the rest?"

Jungkook:
"Right behind you sweet heart."

Reaper:
"I see you guys have me surrounded." *says with a hint of amusement in her voice*

Hoseok:
"Tell us, what are you doing here? Why are you stealing Exo's files?"

Reaper:
"Shouldn't I be asking you that question? Or maybe would you rather have me asking what are you doing here? Don't you guys have dinner to prepare for a special someone." *says in a teasing voice*