billie

"who's this?" my girlfriend said as she walked in my apartment door, in which was shared with my brother, her mouth about dropping to the floor and her eyebrows furrowing together once she sees me so close to a girl that wasn't her. by 'so close' i mean i was sharing a couch with a girl my brother brought up after he went down to smoke. in all honesty she reeked of vomit and i wanted her off my couch, but i didn't feel like kicking out another one of finneas's hook ups. it's not fair to him after all.

"sabrina." the girl speaks up from beside me and i looked at her, surprised. she hadn't spoke the whole night and finneas didn't say much when they came up so i really had no idea where she came from, nor the backstory to this all, but i didn't have much interest. she was dressed very skimpy and i could only infer.

"and, who are you?"

my girlfriend, sam, is a very jealous and over protective person. when we first got together the jealous part of her never showed, and then as every couple does we got comfortable and thats when things got messed up. she went from being my first priority by choice to now feeling as if our relationship is a chore. everyone i know dislikes her and i'm terrified that deep down inside i'm starting to hate her as well, i just don't know how to tell her how i feel without having an accident again.

"don't be a bitch." finneas shockingly replies and i mentally thank god he decided he wasn't afraid of her for once. he never stuck up for himself, me, or literally anybody he brings around her. whether he didn't want to hurt me, or he just doesn't want issues, he keeps to himself around her. "she was having a bad night and i didn't want to leave her on the streets, i'm sure she's not interested in billie either."

"i can leave?" sabrina says in a questioning tone.

please do.

"no, no, no, you should stay i'm sorry for jumping to conclusions. i'm sure you're straight anyway." sam chuckles and signals the poor girl next to me to get up. sabrina obeys and looks around confused on where to sit next. "you are straight, right?"

"uhm, yeah." she weirdly laughs it off but i can tell she's uncomfortable with this all by her awkward body language.

"perfect." sam smiles and quickly turns towards me to give me a kiss. it's wet, sloppy, and what i can truthfully describe as disgusting. the first time we kissed was breathtaking and i remember the butterflies in my stomach lasted for days. i guess it's true that anything good doesn't last long, especially for me.

i force a smile and wipe my lips off when her focus turns towards the tv, she tastes like alcohol.

"so, what're we watch-" sabrina interrupts sam almost automatically.

"actually, i think i'm gonna head back to my apartment for now but thank you for letting me come in for a bit finneas, i needed it, it was very generous of you." sabrina heads towards the door but turns around once more, continuing. does she ever shut up? "i may be overstepping right now because you guys are complete strangers to me and i have no right to be in your business, but i think it's fair you know that your supposed girlfriend was practically dry humping another guy on my couch about two hours ago, yet she thinks it's appropriate for her to be the one with trust issues."

-

sabrina the bad bitch! comment or sum shit. this is short but the chaps will get longer and far more interestING as they go on