Chapter 12

July 21st:
Haley's Point of View:
These past few days have been a nightmare.

I've felt to sick to my stomach. I haven't been eating a lot and most importantly, I can't be outside for long or I will pass out. I don't know what's going on.

Later on today around 7pm, I have an appointment with the Camp Dr. Hopefully, she can tell me what's wrong.

I got out of bed and took a cold shower. It was very refreshing.

After that, I put on some black shorts, red converse, and a light blue top.

"Now this can be my new signature look" I thought to myself.

I walked out the front door to see Jesse waiting for me.

"Hi Jesse" I got out before running inside.

"Haley, are you ok?"

"No, I've been sick for about 3 days now. I keep throwing up. It sucks"

"I hope you feel better. I'll stay with you as long as you need me too"

"Thanks Jesse" I told him.

I sat up and drank some water.

"Haley, I'm going to get something for you, and you have to promise me you are going to use it, ok"

"Ok, I promise" I told him.

He then headed out of the cabin. I laid down in my bed and fell asleep.

Jesse's Point Of View:
Damnnnnnnn!!!!

I think she is pregnant. I need to find Shawn and have him drive me to the closest store.

I walk for about and hour and a half try to find him. He was no where to be found.

I was suddenly scared by a voice that sounded familiar.

"JESSSEEEEE!!! What's up man"

"Shawn, thank god that it's you. I've been looking for you for a hour"

"What's wrong?"

"I need you to drive me to the closest store"

"How come?"

"I'll explain in the car. Let's get a move on"

Shawn and I ran to his car.

I got in the passengers side.

"Now what is it you would like to tell me?"
He asked.

"Shawn, did you and Haley ever, you know?"

"Have sex?"

"Yes, that"

"Jesse, I can't lie to you so my answer is yes, we did one time before we ended up splitting up. Are you getting condoms?"

"No, Shawn, I've only known her for like 2 weeks. I wouldn't take it that far"

"Sure"