Chapter 5: Help

A/N: Hello, I am the third wheel nobody asked for. I am a friend of Daimond_Snipergirl and I was bored so I asked if I can write a chapter in my friend's over attached fanfic. To make this chapter even better, I took the time to edit every chapter in this sequal, a lot of grammar mistakes I can say that. Chill ya asses DJmusicalKitty and Daimond_Snipergirl I didn't change any story related stuff. I don't understand a word in this story but ya know what, I'm gonna take a random swipe at this chapter. You can call me Morrigan the "opposite" friend, I absolutely despise the idea of fangirls but eh, I love writing so here I am. If you want to spew in the comments about how fangirls are the pinnacle of life then go ahead, I don't give a shit. So buckle up those panties cause here we go.

Nikki's POV

By the magical powers of writing I managed to survive. Every step I took felt like I was running towards the end of my life. Pain and suffering, a place to finally let it all rest.
"Are you ok?" Jennifer asked, supporting me by the waist.
"The hell am I suppose to know? I had a burning vagina for a few hours and now I have to walk with stinging blood between my legs so how about that?" I was not making any good of our surroundings, it's was filthy and disgusting. We were just outside the city next to a dark forest (no this is not a cliche where they run into the woods and die)
"Sorry that I asked," answered Jennifer, I guess she was feeling a little upset too. We were alone, exposed and lost. We had nowhere to go but roam the streets for safety but we knew one thing and that is that we needed to get help. Jennifer looked at me with concern.
"I need to take you to a hospital or a clinic or something,"
"I do not need help" Jennifer pulled a face and shifted her gaze to my blood soaked panties. I rolled my eyes and continued to travel into the city where someone would be kind enough and take pity on two teenage girls. Well, at least I don't have to go back to 'him'. 

I was trying to keep my spirits up, that there was still hope.
After 30 minutes of travelling we managed to get into borders of the city. I always loved the city, the sound of cars, the lights, the vibe and bustling people trying to make a relevent income.
Jennifer was looking far worse then me, she had swollen eyes and she was leaning forward just to get that extra momentum to take another step, I was supporting her more then she was supporting me.
Titty sprinkles, I thought.
Jessica full on collapsed on me and was lying on the ground but she was still awake. I tried to talk to her but I didn't get a response. I stepped closer and bent down on my knees. I wrapped my arms around her stomach and started dragging her.
"Mother of nuggets, this is painful."
A bloody vagina and a half-dead friend, what could go wrong?

"Help! Sir! Anybody?!"
I was far enough into the city to see people wandering on the streets. Tears started rolling down my cheeks because I had no emotional control.
"Please! Is there anybody that can help me?!" I went from person to person dragging my friends along, asking if they can help.
I made my way to a park bench and lifted Jennifer. She would be ok here while I get help, I won't be long.
People stared at me like a just threw a rock into someone's face, pure disgust. My tattered underwear and tired eyes said everything.
The clicking and hopping of shoes surrounded me, not one person would stop and turn their gaze to me.
I felt a presence behind me, surely there was someone, a young girl maybe in her mid twenties with a white dress.
"Can you help us?" I said in a soft, pleading voice. I stretched my hands out to her but she bluntly ran in her heels to Jennifer, she had a determined look on her face.
"I'll call an ambulance,"
Damn

No kidding the sound of wailing sirens grew closer from a distance. I was so happy that Jennifer would finally get help, us both. A big ambulance parked before us, paramedics smashed open the car doors and swiftly grabbed Jessica from the girl's arms. Another guy questioned the girl about Jennifer, what have she been eating, did she take any drugs e.t.c.