First kiss

It's meeeeeeeeeeee daimond_snipergirl

Jennifer pov (Nani!?!?!)

We armed ourselves ready to attack in case it might be some crazed sicko. The doorknob jiggle, griping onto my frying pan, hey if Rapunzel could make it work so could I. The door opened and I jumped swinging my pan around hopeing to knock out the attacker. But before I knew it they grabbed me by the arm, then proceeded to twisted it back. "Shit!" I mutterd under my breath "What the hell was that!?" He let me loose, I then saw that it was AJ.

He put a bag down on the old couch and grabbed him an apple, he leaned against the counter and with his other hand he brushed through his platinum blond hair. "We thought you were an attacker.... or uhh something" he looked me with an annoyed face "and what would make you think that?" The realization hit me that there was no reason for us to have been scared. Me and Nikki hung our heads with shame. "That's what I thought. Now put on those clothes in the bag, out of JUST that, so you don't stand out so much." I looked at myself and quickly went to the bathroom.

Nikki's pov

This is really awkward, just standing here while Jen and AJ just do this tangy fight. "What about you? You're really silent...." he said with his deep raspy voice that any girl would fall for. I looked down, to shy to answer. Why, I have always bee an out-going person. I was never to shy to talk to someone, but AJ.... He was different. All the guys I ever knew would somehow take advantage of me, they could look like the sweetest person ever and then stab you in the back. One time, almost litterly.

He sighs, "You should probably go change. I mean, their really bloody. How did they get so bloody?" I take the clothes, walk to the bathroom and right before I place my hand on the side wall. I sigh and say "Trust me, you don't want to know." I go inside and put the clothes on.

(Yes I know mirrors edge but remember she has to be sterling things and I'm tired of explaining, just drake it and leave)I come out with baggy pants with a red stripe purple shoes a black

I come out with baggy pants with a red stripe purple shoes a black

I walk out his eyes filled with lust. "Hey, what aren you looking at!?!" I say my finger wagging my hand on my hips. "Sass level 100" he said with a grin and a sigh. I smiled, you see, this is nice. No crazy stuff.
I walk over to him when my foot got stuck on one of the wood planks, I fall. I get ready for impact. I then feel warm arms ebrais me, I feel so save. I look up. AJ's eyes lock onto mine, his eyes sparkling with lust.

AJ's pov

I catch Nikki. I look down at her, she's in my arms. Her black-ish-purple eyes shine in the dim light. I can feel every inch of her upper body, she is frezzing cold. She looks down in shame. I softly lift her chin. I couldn't help it anymore...

I kissed her.

Nikki's pov

His soft lips touch mine. AJ's lips are warm, I feel so save i n his arms. I kiss him back. He starts to explore my mouth, our tongs fight for dominance. I surrender. My knees feel weak, my body strange. He starts to lift my shirt, memories from Ayato return, I push him away. My body wanting him, my mind wanting him, but scared of being hurt again grabs me and I let go.

In a nervous voice I tell him "You should probably get that board fixed." I then walk away to my and Jen's room.

AJ's pov

She let go and walked away...

×××××××××××××××××××××

Omfg, I'm so sorry that I'm so late. I wanted something that wasn't as rushed as the last chapter. 😉

×××××××××××××××××××××