Last chapter: Infinity war (Part 1)

Yes you read it right, last chapter! I really did not like where, how, and who in this story. Honestly I didn't like any of it, so no more story, awesome, bye.

Ayato's pov

It's been a while, let's do a recap. Nikki is as basic as the author's future, Jennifer has no use, AT ALL, I am a horny mother fucker and A.J, well no one likes him. Fun the End! Nah I'm just playing with your emotions. I have a secret to tell y'all, I'm not after Nikki, I'm after A.J! I mean have you looked at the guy, amazing hair, flawless skin and hot as balls! With the power of shitty writing I located where they are. To my cliche plot Nikki nor Jennifer were home, only A.J'm YAY!

He was in the bathroom, he was obviously done but he decided he was horny and pulled out picks of  Emma Watson and went to town with his dick as a plane ticket. While masturbating he managed to got up wipe his masculine, firm, ass. He sat down next to the cupboard and continued. I being the extremely experienced spy I was broke open the roof and fell onto A.J, perfectly landing his dick in my ass as I sit on his lap. (And yes, I was spying on him naked, masturbating to him, deal with it)

At first he looks surprised and then, while I was bouncing up and down on him, thrusting into myself with his dick, a massive grin grew on his face as his dick got harder and firmer. He starts giving me hickies until he reaches my ear and whispers to me, "So your this asshole Ayato, Nikki keeps talking about?" I hiss when he mentioned Nikki. We continue him taking over, thrusting harder, and harder, and HARDER. I am a moaning mess, like I can't describe how much I'm moaning.

"Well." He says in the middle of an extremely hard THRUST, "I..." I can't say anything but "A.J... please, harder dadddyyyyy!!!!!!" As I say that he goes faster, harder, BETTER. "That's not an answer!" He says in the middle on a thrust he starts to rub my dick. "I...YEESSSSSSS" I say cumming, but he continued. I started hearing keys at the front door and by looking at A.J's face he new too, did he stop. No. I hear the door open and people walking in. Wow seriously author? you had to go there! "A.J, we're home!" an unfamiliar voice yells. This cheeky mother fucker had the biggest grin on his face. "I'm in the bathroom!" he yells, without stutter. I'm so surprised, am I not pleasing him? I pout, he sees that, "What's wrong, princess?" I shake my head, no, he sighs and uses his index finger and thumb to lift my head gently I stare into his eyes, giving in, or was that me cumming again, it was both.

"How did... mmh~ talk to... hummh~ them with..uggg~ stuttering? GAGH~ Am I not... ooofff~ Pleasing?" I, barely, say.  

A.J's pov

'Oh my god, this is the best sex I've ever had in my life! I didn't think it's possible to be this good but here we are'  Ayato finished his sentence and it surprised me. I shake my head no and start thrusting as hard as I can. Then after about the 5th time that Ayato came I couldn't handle it any longer and came as well. Ayato sits on my lap unable to move, me still in him, after what felt like 15 minutes. I gently pull out and put my clothes on, I wash my hands and bend down to where Ayato was laying and whisper to him, "Meet me in the kitchen, 15 minutes..." and then leave to the kitchen. 

Jennifer's pov

Me and Nikki enter the house after a quick run to go get food, well steel food. We have been staying for about a month now. We don't have anywhere else to go.  "A.J, we're home!" I yell expecting to see A.J coming into the room, but instead I hear, "I'm in the bathroom!" I nod and start putting the food away. Nikki goes to her room as always, I swear she's starving herself, but she doesn't allow me to help her. 

After what felt like half an our A.J finally comes out.  He looks exhausted and worn out. Him being so basic and healthy walks to the fruit bowl and grabs and apple then goes to the fridge and gets a water bottle and unlike usual where he would get a salad or something like that, he gets a can of whipped cream. "Aghm?" I ask wondering what he's doing and why he hasn't noticed me yet. "What'cha doing?" he shrugs and finishes his apple and water, not touching the cream. Me, being the party girl and the professional slut take the whip cream and pretend to put it in mouth but 'spill' it on my boobs. "Oh no, what have I done!? Daddy, can you heeeeeeeeeeeeelpp me?" I ask poping the 'p' and fake pouting/sexy pouting. He gives a big ass smirk and comes closer to me.

 He wraps his arms around my waist. "You need help baby girl?" Listen, I haven't been very honest with you. Me and A.J have been having a dominant  and submissive  relationship. It happen after Nikki rejected him. He stormed of into my room by accident. I was trying to comfort him and we hooked up. I just couldn't get away from him and he said that we could continue if i would be his submissive. I obviously agreed. I nodded at his statement, he bent his head down and licked the cream of my boobs and started groping them and making out with me, our tongs battling for dominants, him winning. I moan mid kiss, and start cupping the tent in his shorts. He groans.

 "Princess, I have a surprise for you." He says while sliding my thong to the side and rubbing my clit and folds. "Shh.. No talking, Nikki can't hear  you."  He lifts me and onto the counter "Your surprise will be here in 5 minutes." He continues rubbing me Harder and I do the same to him. He slides his thumb on me and starts moving, I moan and he stops. I furrow my brows, "Daddyy??", He takes his thumb and and licks it. "What did I say?" I sigh "not to make a sound..." "And what did you do?" I pout "I moaned" I say looking down not wanting to look him in the eye. He uses his index finger and thumb and softly lifts my head to look up at him. 

He sighs and says, "I don't feel like punishing you today, but you have to learn to do as I say. So I'm not fucking you today..." Tears well up in my eyes, I get really sad. "Oh puppy don't cry. I'm still giving you your surprise!" I nod and wipe the tears away, "Okay" I plaster a small smile on my face. While I gather my self someone comes into the kitchen. It was none other than Ayato...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It's been literally months. I have been so uninspired and writing felt more like a chore. this book isn't doing as good as the old one. (I didn't really care but ye know, just saying) Like i used to be exited to write and it took me like an hour and this took like 3 days. I honestly did not like this story anymore and It's really basic and cliche (Idk how to get the ' on the e on a laptop and google's advise isn't working) Anyways take the title as you will. And tell me how was the spelling and grammar?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx