Chapter 3

(Shyanne above <3) 

Shyanne's POV.

The girls stood in the way of us. There is no way we could avoid it now. At this point the girls deserve to know who we really are or at least who our parents are. I sighed.

"Follow me to the library on the 4th floor. Ill explain everything there" I said and pulled away from Lilly and walked passed them to the elevator and headed to the 4th floor. The elevator seemed to take forever. I couldn't actually believe all of this is happening and we haven't even been moved in for a week! I fluffed my hair because I am starting to irritate myself and I heard the girls laugh. They know when I fluff my hair I'm irritated or irritating myself.

The doors opened and I huffed and then I walked forward and then not even 2 steps and I collapsed on to the floor. I looked up and my vision was starting to blur. I tried looking around but all I could see was so different then what I knew the fourth floor was. My eye sight changed scenes and then it was like I was outside. I looked around and I realized this was one of my senses. 

I looked and saw 4 different boys walking around the front yard. I put my serious face on and before I knew it I was back around the girls. They kept on asking if I was okay and what happened. I walked down the stair case all the way back to the second floor. I walked to one of the closest windows close to those boys and when they girls finally realized the boys were around they got serious. I started walking down to the main floor. 

This shit isn't fucking okay! We just got home and already this shit is happening to me and boys trespassing!!! Fuck this shit! 

Stormie"s POV. 

I looked out the window Shyanne was at before she left. I knew she was about to go head to head with all those boys by herself. Lilly stayed with me and Maddie followed Shyanne. I started casting a spell and chanting it. 

''Of the sky and of the ground,
May you cast your divine energies down.
Unto the light and unto the dark,
Holy Spirit, transcend into my heart.
Hear my pleas and ascend to earth,
I give you the portal to ascend to birth.
I invoke Athena"

Athena appeared behind me. 

"What have you summoned me for, young lady?" She asked politely and nicely. 

"I want you to be stealthy and get rid of those boys before our leader has a chance to do any damage. But don't do it yourself. Cast one of your shadows. Got it?" Athena smiled and nodded her head. 

I looked at Lilly and she was chanting something. I couldn't understand it because her being a succubus and all. 

Lilly's POV. 

As I started chanting I smiled. 

''Oh Beautiful Goddess Aphrodite! Hear my Prayer! Let the trespassers begin to care! I call upon thee O Goddess so true! Let your light shine on him and me too. Bring close our hearts as I make this vow, let his fire burn for only me now''

I smiled and next thing I know they were looking around like they were trying to find me but the thing is, only 2 of them went under my spell and I got really irritated and then the other 2 boys smacked the 2 under my spell and they snapped out. I got irritated as fuck and stormed off. I went to the main floor and I didn't take one step down the main stair case before I could feel Shyanne's power growing larger by the second. 

It was a little scary. Shyanne having all this power and you think maybe she is gonna be evil. 

NO! That's not Shyanne and she would never leave me like that. I walked down the stairs and touched her shoulder until I was shocked completely and I fell to my knee. She looked at me concerned but she couldn't move.